Author Topic: Lol guns.  (Read 2490 times)

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lol guns.
« on: September 28, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
Just today a guy named Jamie Johnson (Steam:Excaliburkton) came onto the server. He didn't speak in proper english in IC chat or OOC and failed to /me many of the things he should have. This is normal, up to the point he pulled a shotgun out of his ass in the UCH. Not only is this a complaint against him for dissobeying rule #21, but also against our donation policy. What good is a serious server if anyone who donates can get lolguns if they are willing to spend some money? Because that's what he did apparently, donated and got guns to abuse. Some kind of action needs to be taken about this because things like this make dealing with minges that much more frustrating.

P.S.: It wasn't just a shotgun either, no, he also had a crossbow, an Ar2, and a .357. Citizens can't use ar2s due to biolocks and why should having extra dough around be able to turn you into a walking armory?
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lol guns.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »
It was a skiddie using a exploit.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:51 PM »
I have witnessed this, and I can testify to him lacking the RP ability to handle the weapons, and the trust to use them outside of D2.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 07:56:39 PM »
//Oh, sorry for the complaint then. I could only go off what he said and I know you can ask ROFL for specific donation grants. Void my post then I guess.
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:58:46 PM »
//Oh, sorry for the complaint then. I could only go off what he said and I know you can ask ROFL for specific donation grants. Void my post then I guess.

Rofl wont sell like 500 fucking guns to one person.  Maybe our devs should try fixing exploits :(

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 08:05:22 PM »

Rofl wont sell like 500 fucking guns to one person.  Maybe our devs should try fixing exploits :(
It's not a exploit...
Someone donated for V flags, it only cost him like 300 dollars...
Edit: Maybe i'm wrong, maybe someone is exploiting but I'm sure someone(else) donated for V flags if it's him or not I'm not sure.   
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:18:10 PM by Pirate Robot »

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 08:08:58 PM »
Ah so in that case, I re-open my complaint. Regardless of the cash, profit shouldn't be put before RP on the server. He came on and interrupted RP with his minging and ass pulls and server rule dissobeying. There should at least be some kind of test they must do to get such things.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »
I can tell you right now Excaliburkon is a total minge and failRPer without even having guns, earlier he was running around yelling bitches and assholes to draw my attention away from me arresting someone, and has also came back on a citizen previously PK'd from amputation (something White, forgot his first name, but it is a black model), and was amputated again. He then faked AFK as soon as we were about to arrest for his yelling of bitches.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 08:50:23 PM »
Also, in the unlikely event you don't believe us, I have screen shots of him after he barged into our UCH room and asspulled a shotgun.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 05:51:36 AM »
If he has donated for weapons and has received them, I will see to him being permanently banned for abusing the privilege of having them. And the community will still keep the money. But I doubt Rofl would allow such a minge to posses weapons of that magnitude. 
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 08:58:00 AM »
If he has donated for weapons and has received them, I will see to him being permanently banned for abusing the privilege of having them. And the community will still keep the money. But I doubt Rofl would allow such a minge to posses weapons of that magnitude.

1) Alright thanks, appreciated greatly.
2) For 300 dollars? Hmm...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:40:42 AM by The Krusader »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal