Author Topic: Spoiler tags  (Read 2472 times)

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler tags
« on: April 09, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »
I would love it if you could add spoiler tags, it should hide the content you selected and have a button, when you click on it, it shows the content and you can click it again to hide it.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spoiler tags
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 12:31:58 PM »
Seems kinda pointless to me.
Why would you want to use spoiler tags? It's not that anyone here will post any spoilers of a game, as that has nothing to do with this community.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »
Well, you could add multiple gifs or whatever to your signature and just add a spoiler tag to hide it and not clog up the threads you post in. It has many uses.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Added  ;D

Use
Code: [Select]
[spoiler][/spoiler] or [spoiler=title][/spoiler] where "title" replaces "Hidden".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal