Author Topic: Citadel Weekly!  (Read 3187 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Citadel Weekly!
« on: September 25, 2011, 07:52:24 PM »
CITADEL WEEKLY

Current Roster
CEO: Hiroko Asuka Sato (1/1)
Journalists: (0/2)
Editors: (0/2)
Writers: (0/2)
Deliverer's: (0/3)

Applications are OPEN
(NOTE: Paragraph = 3 - 5 sentences)
App format:

OOC section,
Steam Name

Background (1 paragraph)

Reason You wish to join

IC section,
Name

What are you applying for?

Why do you wish to join CW?

Qualifacations:

Please, sign here ____________
Code: [Select]
OOC section,
[b]Steam Name[/b]

[b]Background (1 paragraph)[/b]

[b]Reason You wish to join[/b]

IC section,
Name

Qualifacations:

Please, sign here ____________

All things Citadel Weekly related will go here, if you post Journalist notes, put JOURNALIST  in bold at the begining, if a first draft article, write ARTICLE, and if a finalized article, write FINISHED.

All employees must meet with the CEO for a brief interview, and training.
(Anything that is not one of those three above may just be typed)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citadel Weekly!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 08:44:06 PM »
Steam Name-Onikujo

Background-Erika is a rather quiet and shy person, as her nickname 'Shy' easily implies. She spent her first few years in City 20 (Stockholm, or close) doing nothing really productive, save delivering papers until she was attacked by a crazed citizen. Due to that mostly she became withdrawn and easily startled, and would never allow anyone close to her in any way. After a year or so was suddenly sent to a quick succession of cities, City 45, City 11, City 18, and plenty she has long since forgotten, in the end though, she was returned to City 18 after nearly another year of seemingly useless transfers. At nearly every city she has not really met anyone or made any connections to anyone, and she tried to avoid helping the UU because the thought of the massive UU alone was enough to get her frightened. It wasn't until she returned to City 18 that she finally gathered the courage to try and do something for the UU, even if it does still frighten her. Words and details are the only thing she can lose herself in and they allow her a certain sense of security.

Reason You wish to join-Derp, forgot to fill this out, I'd like to join because it'll give me some more avenues of development for my character, because I can't seem to get her well developed...

IC Section
Name-Erika Svensson
Age-22
CID-09846

Editor

I feel like I haven't contributed nearly enough to the City or the Union and I think this would be a great way to start helping the Universal Union, I really just see this as my big opportunity to do something for the City and the UU.

Qualifacations:
I was a delivery lady for the CW in City 20, and was nearly promoted to editor.
I'm a quick learner, and I have an eye for details

Please, sign here xErika Svensson
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:41:32 PM by Free Spidey-Bronykujo »

Offline IRazion

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 02:26:59 PM »
OOC section,
Steam Name lRazion

Background (1 paragraph)
Madison Smith was born in New York, Brooklyn (City 56). She had a childhood, nothing serious happened. She was very interested about journalism and writing. She passed high school and joined to New York City News as a reporter. When the seven hour war began, Madison was in a small bunker with seven to ten other people. The bunker was built for a nuclear bomb attack. She lived seven hours inside, cooking and helping other people that had minor injuries. After seven hours, Madison and the other heard knocking coming from the bunker door. *Knock, Knock, Knock*. No-one did answer the door instead of that they shut all the lights out. Someone of the men took kitchen knives, cooking pans what they got their hands on. They told children and women get behind the men. As they heard another knocks. No-one spoke a word. It was  quiet, suddenly a huge crash could be heard from bunker’s door. *Boom!*. About five robotic soldiers stepped in, armed with Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle (Pulse Rifle/AR2). The soldier pointed their weapons towards males. One of the men quickly charged one of the soldier with his cooking pan, he hit one of the soldier with his pan, dealing no effect. The combine who got hit, looked down to the man, pointed his AR2 towards the man’s face and pulled the trigger. The pulse ball, hit the man in face. Blood flew all over the area. Other men with knives, pans ect. Dropped their “weapons” on the floor. Everyone raised their hands on the air. The combines took everyone out.  In few days, Madison got her “Citizen uniform”. First she  had a hard time getting used to this “mess”. She sent and application, requesting if she can be relocated. She was shortly accepted due City 56 being high populated and had a small “crime” problem before and after the war. She started to pack some stuff. As she quickly walked to the station, as she entered, she got was stopped by a Civil Protection unit. The unit took away her suitcase and pushed her inside. They walked towards the security gate. She passed the security check and was given another suitcase. Madison asked what is inside the suitcase, officer told her to Shut it and go inside the train. Madison walked slowly towards the train and was stopped again by another unit. The unit handed a diary to her saying “Citizen! Take this diary so you can spend your time in the train! Madison slowly took a good hold of the diary and walked inside the train. an unit took her to her seat. She had a hard time trying to get some sleep in the train and started to write her diary. (( More info about the diary check here http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=6755.0 ))

Reason You wish to join I wish to join Daily Weekly because I see that it will grant a lot of good Passive RP.  I also want to try this newspaper thingy on this server.. I have Role played a news reporter in another server (Actually another game that has a RP server…).

IC section,
Name: Madison Smith
CID: 50304

What are you applying for? Journalist

Why do you wish to join CW? I wish to spend some time writing something that everyone can see and read. I wish to continue my job that i had in our “dark times”.  I also know my job’s risks, i am not allowed to write anything bad about our Benefactors or about our fine World’s Administrator, Wallace Breen.

Qualifacations:
Two star loyalist armband. I am an Ex-reporter .I might not have the best physical shape but I know how to speak with other people and write great stories about stuff. You can find a lot of great stories when you just sit on a bench at Plaza.
Please, sign here Madison Smith

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 08:06:19 PM »
Both of you are accepted, and Raizion, you put why I wish to join "Daily Weekly". Just sounds silly.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »
// Citideal Weekly.. has Returned
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline IRazion

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 12:12:01 AM »
Both of you are accepted, and Raizion, you put why I wish to join "Daily Weekly". Just sounds silly.
// it was just one mistake. RAWR

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 05:12:37 PM »
// This is quite a spectatcular idea! I will probably get to making a new character on HL2RP right away to join this.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 10:15:40 PM »
I have returned. Sorry about that, I was in san Diego, now I shall (Hopefully) be able to perform interviews.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 08:31:31 PM »
Disbanded, locked. Got detained, forgot to get permit. Sigh...

Unlocked by request of bokslag, Citadel Weekly will go on as planned once he gets the permit. - Monkey with a gun

Yes indeed. -Bok
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:57:58 PM by Bokslag »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal