Author Topic: Goodbye Catalyst-Gaming.  (Read 12421 times)

Offline BOT Peter

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye Catalyst-Gaming.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2011, 05:03:59 PM »
Like you already known, I'll miss you! <3 You are the best!

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 06:57:24 PM »
I hugely respect you for making this decision. For my AS Level I achieved the grades ABBB (Max is AAAA), I was hugely pissed off. It was due to these damn computer games wasting my revision time and I was addicted. Since I got these results, I have changed my trait of thought. I thought I could get away with it due to my previous GCSE results being too high. But truly I felt like I was screwed in the anus but that is on the basis it is how Jogzi described it to me  ;D. I got a B in maths and that is my top subject, due to these computer games I did not revise for maths at all and ended up getting an E grade in mechanics, averaging the total grade to a B because I got two very super high A's in the other chapters. I was predicted 4 A's in Economics, Philosophy, Physics and Maths/Mechanics, luckily my predicted grades are A*AA (Dropped Philosophy, waste of time tbh, still interesting), so I can apply for Maths or Engineering at Cambridge University. But truly I was disgraced, I felt my ambition was over. I felt totally screwed.  I was wrong. Don't give up.

Due to these computer games I lack physical exercise. I'm not fat and I'm one of the fastest runners in my year, but I weigh 15 stone (I'm 6ft2). So I'm like one stone over what I should be but I also have a lot of muscle mass.

At the end of the day, I am glad you are not giving up
This is a good choice. Congratulations to you and I hope you are successful in the future.
However, for me I will pull away due to self control. Before I did not wish to recognize the effects it had on me, I chose to be ignorant, but it caused me to get lower than what I should have achieved therefore showing me that my ignorance and over confidence is not the correct option.
Lessons are learned, now I see the impact this machine has on me as a person and can pull away from it any moment I wish.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 07:08:08 PM »
I will miss you Jigger,

Also my grades started to slip wich explained why i havent been doing much work around CG.  They are back up now so i can do more now.  Also ive been doing many JrROTC events with friends so i have  not even been on steam a lot.

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2011, 09:07:27 AM »
Iam sad to see you leave CG, we ware friends a long while ago since i was a noob on old ocrp Mostly One year ago i remember when we did go around mug people with you Yellow corvette with black stripes. I miss you. Good luck with your life.  ~Your old friend Gaars

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 09:49:35 AM »
I don't know you that well, jigger, but you were really nice to me on ocrp, I hope you do good! Farewell
Signature by Thunderbluff

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2011, 10:38:20 AM »
See you again after you fix your grades and physical things, and dont forget about fucking some bitches. :)
I know you will be back in a year or so... Have fun and did I mention to fuck some bitches? Well see ya.

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 10:48:00 AM »
good bye jigger Enjoy your life,fare well!
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »
Good bye Jiggerfrizz, I have known you ever since the original OC.  You and I have been great friends and I am extremely sad that you are leaving Catalyst-Gaming.  You were my favorite admin and friend.  I remember all the good times that we have had, Funny thing is, I don't remember any bad times with you and I.  You are highly respected by me and the whole community and your leaving is truely a saddened day for CG and I hope that you are still on my friends list and that you may come back one day.  You were one of the reasons I stayed in CG, I have thought of leaving this Community many times but you always had me coming back.  Here without you, it seems as if something very great is gone from CG and without you, I don't know how much longer I will stay a member of this community.  Maybe something may keep me from leaving.  I hope your future is great and that what ever you choose to do it will end well and that you live well.  Just remember this my friend, you will be missed and you will always be in my heart my friend.  I cried when I heard about this, sorry for the late response, been playing too much xbox 360.  Good bye my friend. :'(

Sincerely,
CrazyNinja or AKA "Your Bitch"

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
Even though I am banned, and have been a dick to you before, This is very sad.
I have known you since the old OC.

I hope life goes well for you, you get your wish of being in the armed forces, and have a very good life, If only I could do such a noble thing as like what you have done now.
Anyway, See you old pal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o
This is a sad moment.
I am actually crying.

~furious~
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:18:56 PM by [PBG] FuriousJack95 »

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 08:16:13 PM »
Bye,bye, Jigger.

I never talked to you and shit
But,  good luck.
YOU WILL BE MISSED
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2011, 08:19:40 PM »
Again, for those who have not seen it in "Creations"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFxXF3YvBw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFxXF3YvBw</a>

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »
Again, for those who have not seen it in "Creations"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFxXF3YvBw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFxXF3YvBw</a>
Oh god, the song..
If I'd watch it for a few more seconds a tear would've dropped, fuck me.
Did he make that course? I saw him flying in the middle..

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2011, 06:04:03 AM »
This is sad, but also very true. You made me think if I should do as you!
    I going to miss you!

Offline Baylife

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2011, 12:32:35 PM »
Leave thread authorised by RoflWaffle
Dear all members of Catalyst Gaming, I am writing this to regretfully inform you that I will no longer be an administrator, or a member of this community.
I am taking these actions due to a few reasons as I will state below.

I am overweight, unfit, not getting the grades I wanted and I need to change my life if I want to acheive my goal of joining the UK armed forces.
It is not easy for me to do this, as i love CG but I am almost 18 and I cannot keep kidding myself. I am not going to change by sitting around playing computer games as much as I do. I'm not saying I won't still play them, but not as much as I usually do.

Having the temptation of this community, Gmod and pretty much all other games I have is too much for me, as I am the kind of person that will keep procrastinating, making excuses as to why I can't rather than why I can, untill I reach an age where I look back on my life and realise what oppertunities i had, but did not take due to laziness, ignorance and short sightedness.

My account will be deleted or IP banned shortly, i will also be permanently banned from all servers and I will probably have no further contact with many, if not all people on my friends list. If you are removed please do not take it as an insult.

This is not a snap decision I am making. I have been thinking about this for a while now.

If you ever meant something to me as a friend, you will know. If I ever offended anybody, I apologise and hope you don't think any less of me.

This is actually almost making me cry because i love this community and you guys so much, but enough is enough.

It's been very fun guys, but i have to change if i want to live past 40, have a good life, get a girlfriend, get married, have kids and live a long and happy life.

So goodbye everyone. I hope you all acheive your goals and live happy, healthy, long lives.

Yours sincerely,
Former Catalyst Gaming Super Administrator, JiggerFrizz.

Everytime i see a admin (high ranked people) leave it gives a tear to say goodbye even if you dont know me aswell i hope you get a good life and get lucky in the Armed Force bro.
-Good luck  ;)
/Greetings Pit Bull

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal