Author Topic: Psycho's Super Amazing Introduction of Epicness.  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Psycho

• View Profile
    • Awards
Psycho's Super Amazing Introduction of Epicness.
« on: April 08, 2011, 01:19:10 AM »
Hello everyone, I'd like to take this time to prepare you for what is sure to be the greatest introduction of all time. Note that I have not seen the other intros, so I am sort of setting the bar myself.

Hi.

Ha! I bet you thought that was it didn't you? That is all part of the intro. Twists and turns. An emotional rollercoaster ride through a land of joy and sorrow.

I've been playing the HL2RP server for about 3 or 4 days now, and I absolutely love it. It has made me love passive RP. DarkRP simply does not compare.

Oh yeah, I frequently hop on the HarborRP server as well.

That's it. That is my introduction of epicness. I hope you've enjoyed the ride. I know I did.

If you have any questions for me, go ahead and leave 'dem below.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Psycho's Super Amazing Introduction of Epicness.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 02:01:27 AM »
Welcome to CG!
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 04:28:16 AM »
Welcome to CG. Hope you will enjoy yourself.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 05:44:01 AM »
My reply of epicness

Hello.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal