• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
snip
« on: September 20, 2011, 12:22:04 AM »
Clear
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:12:15 PM by Brandon Sacawv »

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| UNION Training Criteria ||::>
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »
« Last Edit: Today at 03:48:37 PM by ?=CG=?Mmmaaattt94 »

Sense when could acting DvLs fuck with the training scheme?
James Morgan/UNIFORM-OfC.620 - City 18 - Alive
Johnathan Stapeur - City 18 Outer Canals - Alive
Unknown/UU.OTA.REAPER-9.76620 - Outlands - Alive
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: Stick you Spontanious Judgement Device
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: In my QUantum Physics hole

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 05:46:51 PM »
I have been told i can. It has been changed as there have been things that must be changed in order for things to be correct and units not to be untrained in things they should of already had.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 05:57:56 PM »
I'm not in UNION so maybe these doesn't mean much, but the main problem with having those induction trainings is that they can take over and hour and a half to do right. A lot of times longer.  Even if the new recruit has that kind of time, when the apps are checked and we get 5 new rectruits, no one wants to spend that kind of time straight to train them. Just a thought, but maybe shorten the list of ones needed upon induction or in some other way easing it.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 07:41:49 PM »
I have been told i can. It has been changed as there have been things that must be changed in order for things to be correct and units not to be untrained in things they should of already had.

The fact that you made the things that where ALREADY BEING TAUGHT mandatory mindfucks me.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 02:45:37 AM »
I'm not in UNION so maybe these doesn't mean much, but the main problem with having those induction trainings is that they can take over and hour and a half to do right. A lot of times longer.  Even if the new recruit has that kind of time, when the apps are checked and we get 5 new recruits, no one wants to spend that kind of time straight to train them. Just a thought, but maybe shorten the list of ones needed upon induction or in some other way easing it.
I understand that but the training i have made to be done on induction are things that really need to be done. I have seen far to many recruits without any training who just do stupid things. The trainings that must be done are not ones that takes ages in comparison.

The fact that you made the things that where ALREADY BEING TAUGHT mandatory mindfucks me.
No new training has been added, i have just moved things around to make it so that units have everything thy need by 04 in order to transfer and be the unit they should be. Leo made the training i just had to move it.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
I understand that but the training i have made to be done on induction are things that really need to be done. I have seen far to many recruits without any training who just do stupid things. The trainings that must be done are not ones that takes ages in comparison.
No offense, but I beg to differ as one of the people who mainly gives these trainings. 80% of those trainings are not only long, but are incredibly boring as they just consist of listing things in chat that the recruits can see on the forums. For example, authorizations takes quite a while because you just sit there and list everything they have to do. Compared to the other trainings, most of the into ones are very long.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 01:23:51 AM »
B'awwww, I finish all the training and about 10 more are added.

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 05:05:03 PM »

No new training has been added, i have just moved things around to make it so that units have everything thy need by 04 in order to transfer and be the unit they should be. Leo made the training i just had to move it.
[/quote]

Oh right, I forgot, you only joined UNION for the rank, let me clarify: You moved training, and then made it non-mandatory, fucking up the whole system.

The fact that you didn't make them mandatory fucks me in the mind, for you see, they can be promoted without that training, but you moved it so they could be better.. wut.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 02:45:14 AM »

Oh right, I forgot, you only joined UNION for the rank, let me clarify: You moved training, and then made it non-mandatory, fucking up the whole system.

The fact that you didn't make them mandatory fucks me in the mind, for you see, they can be promoted without that training, but you moved it so they could be better.. wut.
[/quote]

Firstly i didn't move for the rank, i was moved to union. Also what i have done was discussed with other DvL's and units who agreed. Also there are mandatory trains for recruits and they are there for good reason. They need to be done, i don't want recruits not knowing important info when their are just inducted. If you think one of those needs making to just a training not mandatory tell me but those are the important ones. Also when i say mandatory, i know they were being taught BUT AT THE WRONG TIME so they are now mandatory for when people are first inducted.

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 06:29:50 AM »

Firstly i didn't move for the rank, i was moved to union. Also what i have done was discussed with other DvL's and units who agreed. Also there are mandatory trains for recruits and they are there for good reason. They need to be done, i don't want recruits not knowing important info when their are just inducted. If you think one of those needs making to just a training not mandatory tell me but those are the important ones. Also when i say mandatory, i know they were being taught BUT AT THE WRONG TIME so they are now mandatory for when people are first inducted.

First, you're not a DvL, you're an acting DvL, second, I still fail to see your point, you fail to address the fact that you only moved the things that could have been taught at 04, and made them non-mandatory, giving them a chance of never learning them. Also the fact that you've cocked up EVERYTHING.

The fact that just because you're heading the division (not very well, I might add) doesn't mean that all of your decisions are best for it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 06:32:02 AM by Don Captain »

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 06:46:08 AM »
So yeah.  Let me clear something up.

1.  Mmmaaattt94 has been instructed to do what he needs to, this falls in that category.
2.  The training made Mandatory is training a Recruit needs before it should EVER be allowed to leave the Nexus. It's stuff you'll need if you leave the building. Doesn't matter where it was placed before, I had meant to speak to Leomarr about it when it was being made, but time ran out on that.
3.  Head from ass, please, Don Captain. You don't have to like everyone, but be respectful in their changes and see how it plays out.
4.  Mmmaaattt94, speak to your OfC more often on changes.
5.  Thread will be locked from now on.  Why?  Arguments.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal