Author Topic: My Charity Skydive  (Read 2462 times)

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Charity Skydive
« on: September 18, 2011, 05:27:33 PM »
Hello everyone. For those who don't me I'm Mmmaaattt94, mainly on HL2RP and OCRP and sometimes on other CG servers. In real life I'm an active person and I'm often doing things for charity. One of the things is a sponsored skydive i will be doing. The charity it is helping is Breast Cancer Campaign, a very good and important charity.
If you wish to sponsor me please do, i will post the link in a spoiler underneath.

I hope that this topic is ok here, i want it to get the most attention and its not advertising for profit, its for charity. If an admin wants to move it i will not object.

Thank you for reading this topic. I will keep the forums updated on the skydive.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Charity Skydive
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 06:30:07 PM »
I commend that you're doing this for charity. If I had some money I'd donate some to the cause. Also, this post is good to stay here, this is among the best possible uses for GD.

Good luck.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Charity Skydive
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 02:36:17 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal