Author Topic: Attention Aus / Melbourne Trance Queens  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Retro

• View Profile
    • Awards
Attention Aus / Melbourne Trance Queens
« on: September 15, 2011, 08:38:25 AM »
Sup shit tits, Being the Catalyst-gaming Trance master that I am, I thought I might throw out two events that are comming up in Melbourne Australia. I thought we could maybe meet up for some anon buttshex.. no? Fine, faggots.

Anywhore

First one is a 18 - Under Event called Breakout, Most likely going to be shit due to it being an under 18's, but for $68 to get the tickets early, it's not that bad, Line up is pretty shit considering Armin Van Buren is only at the Sydney event, but hey, still got the bloody beetroots, and Afrojack so that will do ( Bliss and Eso too mind you ) It's on the 25th of november, so get cracking

Second one is a 18's + Event, Stereosonic, If you havn't heard of it, get the fuck out, the line up is massive, the event is massive, it will / be / Massive. Make sure you atleast look 18+ before you go buying your tickets, because you'll feel like a staunch fuck if you don't get in.
tickets are a pricey $158 but hell, take one look at the lineup and that's well worth it for a whole day event.

Third one is two days from now, I missed out on tickets because my mate michael is an absolute fuck head, and didn't get the tickets, it's another 18+ one, and it's in an actual venue so it makes it hard to get in if you're underage, it's above and beyonds group therapy tour, Shit will go off, but fuck it, i'm not going, and I can't say i'm impressed, oh well, they'll be at stereosonic. Tickets are practically sold out, so good luck.

Anyway, post if you're a melbournian and interested in going, should be fun.

Katchkunts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal