Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 9413 times)

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I need help...
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 03:55:49 AM »
It may seem scary, but fear is good. It's what keeps you on the edge. You indeed have the right to be afraid, but you have the ability to overcome fear. That is one of the great aspects of human kind. To be able to feel and control their emotions.

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 06:07:31 AM »
Fear isn't an emotion, but nonetheless, you can control it.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 03:14:10 PM »
Couple updates.... starting talking to my mom a lot again.... school isnt figured out and will be tomorrow.... and im honestly scared of whats going to happen...
<snip>

Really not the place to post that, this is a board for exactly SOCIAL discussion. Dont like it? Stay out. - Caek
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:21:17 PM by Teh Caek »

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 06:16:08 PM »
Hmm. I know the feeling...
And rory, <snip>

Just because he shitposts dosnt mean you have to either. Next time you will both be forumbanned. - Caek
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:18:43 PM by Teh Caek »
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 03:54:09 PM »
This thread seems a little old now. But I sincerely hope that your state of mind has improved Lone, I haven't been through severe depression myself so I don't know exactly what it must be like. All I know is that it gets better.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »
Lone... Don't let stuff bother you. It's just douchebags who will end up working for you. Also, once they do you will steal there wives, become rich and be a pimp.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal