Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 9412 times)

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I need help...
« on: September 05, 2011, 03:39:36 AM »
Ive been starting to get slightly suicidal again recently…. i dont have the will to do much of anything anymore and ive lost almost all hope of my life…. things just seem to go from bad to worse to catastrophic…. i never have anything good happen…. im always lonely and sad…. im neer able to think…. i havnt been able to sleep at all for more than a week and a half now…. my dad wont understand me or what im going through no matter how much i tell him… i hate myself in basically every way….. i have a really bad social paranoia….. my mind tends to loop bad thoughts sending me into a spiral into more sadness and depression and hopelessness….. i dont know what do do anymore…..
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Re: I need help...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 06:29:40 AM »
Well. If it means anything to you, I'm here for you..
So if somethings up with you, then just relief all your troubles.

I can't really help you in a physical way, but I'll support you. Mentally.

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 06:49:00 AM »
As Martiner said, all we can do is support you if you ask for it. I understand you've taken a big step by talking about it, and you'll be glad you did it. If you feel you need to talk to us, feel free. We're not going to be able to help if you don't ask us, and you'll be glad you asked.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 07:29:19 AM »
I hope you are not trolling but I do not seem to suspect it in what you are saying, however I hope you don't take this as a negative comment. I'm just stating the delicacy of the thought of suicide, many people take it very seriously and it is something of a significant nature. Besides that, this community are welcoming and supportive and we are able to help you through tough times if you are willing to allow us, if you need to speak to someone about anything regarding that. You can add me on SF, or talk to me via CG ventrillo.

Just keep in mind life is about overcoming tough situations, yes there is always something that is going to fuck you eventually, regardless of who you are. But think of people all over the globe, people possibly in worse situations then you and still seem to cope with the day to day hell they receive. However, I'm not in your shoes to pass judgement. And I respect you for speaking so open about it with us, as many keep in within them for so long it destroys them with hatred, anger, sadness and depression.

Key things to remember, is that someone is ALWAYS is worse off then you and good things always come out of everything regardless of how bad they seem. I once was reading a note left by a famous author, who committed suicide and left and note about it, it was very moving and the amount of things he went through in his life displayed the amount of sadness within him. Suicide is not the answer to everything, it will not help you and it's not the "Easy" way out. Life will go on and you will overcome these tough times you are facing. As previously said speak to me if you have any more problems.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:34:08 AM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 08:14:04 AM »
Laugh. Find some funny things, do pranks with friends, hang out with friends. Distract your mind itself.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »
Lonely is not the same as alone.
Solitude is luxury, if it's voluntary.

Your life may suck, but there will be someone else that is jealous.

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 01:56:23 PM »
Look at what you have

Now look at African children

Look at what you eat

Now look at what they eat

You should be happy of what you have today it could be worse...

Offline Hilarious ?sometimes?.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 02:59:28 PM »
See that plate in the picture... Stole It...

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR ME IS GOOD A PHOTOSTORE!  YAEH!

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 03:29:25 PM »
Hey, if there's anything you need. Add me on SF and tell me everything that's up. My SF is rictalspace
I don't believe your trolling, regardless I'm here to help.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »
Compared to my mental issues in 7th grade.

I had mental breakdowns everyday and had to visit the guidance everyday for a check. I went to the hospital and stayed there for a night 2 times, and i just never felt right. I cried all the time after and before school. I would hurt myself in the bathroom all the time and pretty much was bullied more after that.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 12:31:21 AM »
Lone I highly suggest you seek a phycologist for this despression. I also highly reccomend that you seek an anti-depressive medication.

I have suffered similair feelings throughout middle school. I know we troll each other about W40k and bronies a lot but, feel free to pm me or add me on Steam. I'll do anything I can to help.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
Where's your mom in this big puzzle? Are your parents divorced?  :-\

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »
Ive been starting to get slightly suicidal again recently…. i dont have the will to do much of anything anymore and ive lost almost all hope of my life…. things just seem to go from bad to worse to catastrophic…. i never have anything good happen…. im always lonely and sad…. im neer able to think…. i havnt been able to sleep at all for more than a week and a half now…. my dad wont understand me or what im going through no matter how much i tell him… i hate myself in basically every way….. i have a really bad social paranoia….. my mind tends to loop bad thoughts sending me into a spiral into more sadness and depression and hopelessness….. i dont know what do do anymore…..
Lone your not a bad person! Its not your fault that your life is the way it is, but thats not a reason to say it is. I have been where your at socially, get some friends and just go around doing pranks on people. Like what I did in the hallways at school is just kind of gently slap someones arm and it would make it awkward for them, that brings joy to you and the people around you. I'm sure your just telling yorself that you hate yourself, whats to hate you are what you make yourself go out there and make yourself something that you want and you will be happy.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »
Lone The best solution when you have the first thoughts of suicidal, as pinkie pie would say: think of things that make you happy
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 01:51:59 AM »
Couple updates.... starting talking to my mom a lot again.... school isnt figured out and will be tomorrow.... and im honestly scared of whats going to happen...
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal