Author Topic: Thumb tags  (Read 4967 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thumb tags
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:59:52 AM »
Oh dear god. I beg you to add these smart thumb tags.

I believe you all know what a thumb tag is (or atleast the owners/developers knows what it is)

(Created a new topic as this has nothing to do with the other one i created earlier.)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thumb tags
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 06:42:54 AM »
Bump? Thumb tags area really needed.

Vizion, please?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 08:28:24 AM »
I was actually looking for a way to do this simply. I looked for a mod, and they have a few. I'll add one later.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 06:41:47 PM »
I was actually looking for a way to do this simply. I looked for a mod, and they have a few. I'll add one later.

Bump bump bump. Vizion please add those thumb tags ASAP PLEASE.

I cannot live without them.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 07:46:42 PM »
No thumb mods have been released, and creating one from scratch is beyond my knowledge. For now, you will have to deal with imageshack thumbnails.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »
No thumb mods have been released, and creating one from scratch is beyond my knowledge. For now, you will have to deal with imageshack thumbnails.

Aww :/

Possibly ask Darth to get the one from OC?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal