Author Topic: A Wild Sexy Frog has Appeared!  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Wild Sexy Frog has Appeared!
« on: September 02, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »
HeLlO, I'm Sexy Frog! I've been on catalyst gaming for a bit now, i've been on both HL2 servers and frankly, i like the outlands one best, the city one is okay though. I started playing like 4-6 weeks ago after my community of choice's server went down, came here and loved it. In the outlands server i use my character "Christian Langley" nickname "Felix" and in C18 is use "Kimberly Shwarts" and i might make a new character there. I've recently taken a re-interest in serious RP ever since Necropolis and have been searching for a replacement ever since it died. I've been RPing a total of 2 years in total, so im pretty experianced and can RP effectivley should the moment call upon it. SO again Hai!  ;D

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Wild Sexy Frog has Appeared!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:39:49 PM »
Hello, and seeing as how you said you've been on here a while, I hope you've read the rules and have seen what all CG has to offer server/game - wise. Just keep set on the rules and be a good RP'er for the rest of the community, after all, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 rights make a left.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal