Author Topic: Camp America  (Read 3459 times)

Offline {TeamLola} Rhys

• (-.(-.-).-)
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Camp America
« on: August 24, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
So I am going to college in September for two years then after that I will go to uni to do something education related and become a teacher.
So I'm thinking of doing camp america next year, I already have a bit of teaching experience but I think camp america would be good for me and look good on my C.V and was wondering if anyone here has ever done it and what is it like?
Oh shit son. Please the bragging power is too strong :D

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Camp America
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:23:36 PM »
Moved to social discussion. That is where personal life belongs in.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »
Err.. what is Camp America?
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Krax i

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 12:42:25 PM »
Holy shit, I'm going there in 2013.

Basically, I live in the UK and I'm about to start my second year of college.. after that, I'll be going to the Camp for six months as a councillor with my friend, then after that, we're going with WorkAmerica to work at a resort for a year in California with work permits, and if we do well and the stuff, the owner will put our names down for Green Cards. ;)

"Cogito ergo sum -- I think therefore I am."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal