Author Topic: Ice.  (Read 4825 times)

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ice.
« on: August 08, 2011, 04:47:26 PM »
Try to actually get on once in a while, as you have only been on twice, and actually do something as the leader of the CWU. None of your promised CWU "projects" were ever seen.

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ice.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 12:53:16 AM »
It has been a week. I've been busy, but I've been getting on when I can.
goodmorrow

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 05:54:11 AM »
Wow another inactive leader what does that remind you off?

Offline Micken Mouse

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 06:32:36 AM »
Isn't there a second-in-command for when the CWU leader is inactive?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 11:04:47 AM »
Ice, you have till the end of this week to sort out and actually show you are active and doing shit or I WILL remove you and put someone who will actually do the shit and balance whatever other characters they have.  And be glad I am giving you that much, when you were given it you were told you needed to be active.

This is the exact reason why I am against the CWU lead person having a resistance character, or a CCA character who they play very often.  The CWU should be top priority for the person running it.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 11:25:03 AM »
Ice, you have till the end of this week to sort out and actually show you are active and doing shit or I WILL remove you and put someone who will actually do the shit and balance whatever other characters they have.  And be glad I am giving you that much, when you were given it you were told you needed to be active.

This is the exact reason why I am against the CWU lead person having a resistance character, or a CCA character who they play very often.  The CWU should be top priority for the person running it.

++support

Thank you!
Something has to be done about this.

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »

++support

Thank you!

Silence yourself, Pirate Robot. You have no right to judge me, someone you've never seen nor talked to.

EDIT: Really I should rant on about my illness, but I have no time. Leading and all that jazz.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:23:12 PM by Ice »
goodmorrow

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 03:22:09 PM »

++support

Thank you!

Silence yourself, Pirate Robot. You have no right to judge me, someone you've never seen nor talked to.
That is your fault for not being active.

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »

++support

Thank you!

Excuse me for being bedridden for awhile due to a rather bad Doctor.

(Malpractice suit in progress)
goodmorrow

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »

++support

Thank you!

Excuse me for being bedridden for awhile due to a rather bad Doctor.

(Malpractice suit in progress)
l2play game while sick

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »
for someone bedridden you seem to be on steam and the forums a lot

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=1949

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 05:07:42 PM »
This thread isn't meant to be a flame war, so stop talking shit to each other. It's a simple statement, directed to Ice, saying that he needs to get his ass online.

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 09:10:29 PM »
Which has occured, and shall continue to occur barring unforseen events.

for someone bedridden you seem to be on steam and the forums a lot

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=1949

When was this taken? If it was today that would be because I was actually on CityRP. And sufficiently recovered.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:12:58 PM by Ice »
goodmorrow

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 09:14:27 PM »
-Snip-
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:03:31 PM by Ice »
goodmorrow

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile