Author Topic: Evocity v33x not working  (Read 3644 times)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Evocity v33x not working
« on: August 04, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »
I just DLed all of the OCRP content, including the map, evocity_v33x.  I extracted all of them to the addons folder.  However, when I try to log on to OCRP, it disconnects becuse it says that I don't have the map.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Evocity v33x not working
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »
Did you take the bsp and placed that in the map section? Or did you throw the entire folder in there.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 05:29:16 PM »
You could've gotten the map through Toybox, but the map always goes in the map folder, not the addon folder (if you put it there).
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 10:57:45 PM »
Like the other guys said - you have to put the map in the actual map-folder  :)

If its already been said why would you post again? - 5% warning issued ~ Crap-Head
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:22:13 AM by Crap-Head »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal