Author Topic: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications Cycle 2 ||::>  (Read 17007 times)

Offline ?handss?

• Black Lives Matter
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications Cycle 2 ||::>
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 08:00:09 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Hands

IC Character Name: Samuel Garcia

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.

My character, Samuel Garcia, was initially terrified of the combine invasion, as im sure every single citizen of earth was at the time. Upon being admitted into city 45, transfered, tortured, and transfered again, Samuel began to lose all hope the the world he once knew was ever going to return to him.Giving into his thirst, he began chugging Breen water, as much as he could get. He soon gave way to the brainwash and torture, and believed that the combine were the holy ones, the all see'ing eyes, the rulers of the galaxy. Wishing to do everything in his power to assist the combine, he enlisted into the Civil Protection unit.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character has no traits, he is a human shell, due to the combine brainwashing, so I suppose this makes him very law-abiding. Due to his brutal background, he shows little to no emotion to most events.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
I've played in the CP on a few servers, and I really enjoy it. Really im doin' it for the RP, and if it means having to have my character killed, so be it. I'll always rp to the fullest. This isn't a paragraph but it's al I have to wright.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.

Samuel grew up like most humans did at the time... He went to school to become an engineer, but later joined the military. Boot camp was a rough time period for Samuel, he was burned, beat, cut, and scared by his Company. He was later Discharged from the army on a belief that he had stolen items of interest from a Company Officer, although the allegations were never confirmed.

Samuel later moved into the city, and very shortly upon arriving into the city, the 7 hour war erupted. Terrified, Samuel locked himself in his apartment and hid, for days, for months, until the combine rounded up his block and transported him into the city 45. In city 45, he was beaten, tortured, brainwashed, all to believe the benefactors were the all seeing eyes. He held on  to a small hope that one day, the combine would be pushed back by the world, and his world of peace and comfort would return to him. About 3 months into his excuse for a life, he realized, there was no hope. This was his life now, he had no power to stop it. He began giving into his thirst, quenching it with the polluted Breens water. He soon became nothing but a brainwashed shell, willing to do anything for the cause of the one and only Benefactors. Soon, he was transfered to the city 18, as City 45 became too unstable due to resistance attacks, and he found refuge in a small apartment complex. Samuel was constantly yelled at and beaten by other citizens for hailing to the Benefactors, and was once almost killed by a group of underground bandits for reporting their suspicious behaviors to the combine Civil Protection Units. Now Samuel did what most every other citizen did. Eat, sleep, get beaten, collect his ration, and repeat. The true American dream...

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? around 3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? about 2 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? Like, 4months?

4. What Time zone are you in? Central Standard.

5. In what country do you live? The United States.

6. How old are you? 15

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? SA:MP Roleplay, and HL2RP on an old server.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Of course.

IC Section

Full Name: Samuel Garcia
CID: 44325215 (( This number is made up ))
Height: 5' 12"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Stright
Weight: 187
Mental Distinctions: none.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Math, logic, determination.
Notable Qualities: Seems hardened, accepting of his fate. Broad shoulders, although skinny from mal-nutrition.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes, with all my heart.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Long, live... long live the benefactors. Long life the benefactors, long live the benefactors, long live the benefactors, long live the-- -ERROR- Maximum character's reached.--

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? Long live the benefactors. Long live the benefactors. I love to serve the benefactors. Long live, the benefactors. I will serve with all my heart to defend the will of the benefactors.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Samuel Garcia hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Accepted with interview- Ask a unit for your interview in game when I am on my SeC. -CCA.C18-SeC.973-
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:54:26 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

Some people feel like they need to make a point. Those people need to pull the stick out of their ass.

dionburgess

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 09:50:52 AM »
OOC Name: Sam Fisher

IC Character Name: Dion Burgess

My character wishes to join the CCA because I wish to have a chance to be able to work co-operatively with other members of the CCA to accomplish tasks and to help my fellow CCA and hopefully any new recruits to feel comfortable around me.

I am Trustworthy, a Team worker and i am ready to lay down my life to the CCA

I expect the CCA to be great and worth the time it takes to reach CCA status. I am expecting the new CCA experience to be the best experience of my life and that I can help whenever possible to my fellow CCA members.

Dion Burgess CID #39995

Dion came to c18 hoping for it to be safer there... he was wrong, he was beaten by un-respecting citizens and he was hoping to make city 18 a safer place for all. Dion always admired the CCA and how organized they carried out their tasks and since the very day he saw the the way things were run by the CCA, he new he had to help in some way.

Dion was 19 during the 7 hour war, he was an orphan, his parents were killed by gangs trying to take all we had, he saw his parents butchered by rebels, he knew he had to make things right by helping those less fortunate the himself.

I've played on many Garry's mod RP servers for hours at a time, that is what i play Gmod for, the experience, meeting new people, helping others.

I play on serious servers for the majority of the time I play Gmod, I love how relaxed and slow paced it is.

I have played on Catalyst for 4 weeks now and I have mostly been playing the HL2RP.

Sydney AEST

Australia

I am 19 years old

My most memorable RP experience was talking to a member of the CCA to see the task that they take on during there duties as a member of the CCA and thats another reason why i wanted to join the CCA.

Yes, I do consider myself a good listener.

Full Name: Dion Burgess
CID: #39995
Height: 5" 5"
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 74Kg
Mental Distinctions: Reaction Time
Mental Defects: Mathematics
Mental Advantages: English
Notable Qualities: Marksmen, Excellent Reflexes, Good Willpower, Excellent Leader Ship 

Yes, I have been detained. Reason: Conspiracy. What happened is, I saw a dead body being dragged by a man so I reported it to the closet CCA member and they thought i was going to ambush them so they took me to detainment.

Yes, I regularly eat CCAIR

Yes, I am willing to give my life to the cause

Yes I do accept all actions performed by me and those under my command as my responsibility.

Yes I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union.

I want to join the CCA to help better the relationship between the Citizens of c18 and the CCA and help my fellow CCA members in doing so.

I ,Dion Burgess hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application is too short.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:37:32 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline [VN-O] Felix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 02:30:28 PM »
Felix's CCA application

OOC Section

OOC Name: Felix lindemann

IC Character Name: Felix Cambell

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. Mainly to let my character become a civil protection officer, Like read in his story, He would become a CCA officer, In order to keep the citizens in line.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy) Trustworthy, Good shot with the MP7 Sub-Machinegun

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? Mainly a good storyline for me to follow, I mean i've done citizen, Now i'd like to do Combine Civil Authority, Aswell as the fact that, I was an MPF unit on another server (Metro Police Force), And i did pretty well in that, (reached OfC before the server shut down =/ )

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words. Felix was an average kid, who grew up in a suburban area, in the state of Ohio, just south of Cleveland. He was very intelligent, but kept his intellect latent from others. He slacked off at times, earning a few bad grades in school. He grew up with an older brother, Danny, and a younger sister, Sarah. He was very content with his life, loving every bit of it. He grew from a child to a young adult normally, like every other kid. As a teenager, he was somewhat an over-achiever. He preferred his social life over school usually, though. He lived a normal life, going from elementary, to middle, then to high school. But it all changed eventually, on one day in 2004...

Felix is in high school, his senior year. He never looked forward to this, because his first years of high school were the highlights of his life. As school is released, he walks home. He opens the front door, sitting on the couch, exhaling loudly, from his day of school. He turns on the T.V., and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

It is 10P.M. Felix wakes up on the couch, saliva on his cheek, the T.V. still turned on. His mother had not returned yet, but his siblings had, and they were asleep in their rooms. Felix gets up morosely, turns off the T.V., and walks up the stairs to his bedroom. He closes the door behind him, laying on his bed, no thoughts on his mind. He falls asleep rather quickly.

It is 3AM. Felix is once again, awoken. But not by himself, but by strange noises outside. He ignores them, and grouchily gets up, and opens the door. He notices that his brother and sister are gone from their rooms. He doesn’t remember seeing his mother come home, either. The noises continue, and grow in volume. He takes a look outside his window, and is astonished by the sights. Blue lights rifted across the sky, thunder and rain coming from the sky. He sees no one in the streets. But he sees other living beings. Strange and small four legged creatures, like small pale crabs, and skittering across the streets, as well as larger, green, four legged creatures, with no eyes, also skittering about, also inside houses. Most of them are on fire. No humans in sight, he feels empty, and cold, as if alone. Millions of thoughts, racing through his mind, in a fraction of a second. He realizes he’s alone, and no one can help him.

He runs out of his room, into his father’s old den downstairs. He smashes a window to the gun case, where seven shotguns lay, from his dad’s times when he went out hunting. He grabbed a short barreled black one, and opened a cabinet underneath. He grabbed two boxes, filled with shells, as he stuffed them in his pockets. He took out two shells, loading them both into each barrel of the shotgun. He stands still, pondering where he would go. He knew his suburban area is not the safest place to be. He decided, perhaps, maybe these creatures haven’t reached downtown yet? He cocks the shotgun, as he opens the back door, and runs through the woods.

Adrenaline pumping, he hops over trees and debris. He stops dead in his tracks, when a small pale creature is in front of him. He slowly aims the gun at it, and fires both shots. Yellow colored blood gushes from the creature’s wounds, as it falls, cold dead. He continues, exiting the woods, onto the highway.

He sees cars. Lots of cars. All abandoned. Not a soul in sight. Fire. Smoke. Everywhere. Visibility is low. He stops for a few moments, then continues onwards. Strangely, he encounters no creatures. No living thing is in sight. He figures he is out of range now, and possibly even safe from this invasion of unknown beings. He runs. Runs far away. He runs for miles on miles. He assures he’s on the right track, as overhead passes a sign, “CLEVELAND: 2 MILES AHEAD”.

He arrives at Cleveland, gazing at the tall skyscrapers. He sees tents upon tents, lining the streets. People. People at last. They are in ragged clothing, some injured. He assures himself he is no longer alone. He feels safety overcome him, as an unlikely soldier directs him to an empty tent. He walks into it, setting his shotgun on the floor, exhaling. He remembers he had not seen his siblings anywhere around. He exits his tent a few minutes afterwards, and a few seconds after walking out, spots an unlikely two people. His brother, and sister.

He greets them, hugging them both.
“Where have you been? How did you get here?”, he said.
“Oh, well, the neighbors Mary and Joseph got us beforehand. We left with them and headed down the highway, before our car broke down, we walked the rest of the way.”, said Danny.
“Thank god you’re alive.”, replied Felix.
“We’ve been staying with them since we got here, their very polite people, but we will move into your tent, if that’s alright of course.”, said Sarah.
“Of course.”, replied Felix.

There, surrounded by barbed fence and militia, Felix feels safe and happy, confined in the safe spot he lives, as the monsters furthermore destroy the rest of the world. He lives ordinarily, for years, until one day in 2010...

It is the year of 2010. Felix awakens from a nap one afternoon, seeing commotion in the streets. In the distance, he hears strange sounds. Gun ships appear overhead, seconds later. They pass by overhead, and circle back around, landing on the ground. Strange troops appear from the ships, charging and overtaking the streets within seconds. The militia are shot on sight with weird weapons, and the civilians, including Felix and his siblings, are rounded up onto the ships. Felix gets on a different ship than his siblings, saying goodbye, and assuring them he would meet them again eventually. Felix falls asleep on board.

He is awoken when they landed. He gets off, and sees a train. A long, metal, funny looking train, one like he has ever seen before. They are rounded up onto the trains. Felix sits on the metal floor in a corner, thoughts racing in his head. What are these things? Where did they come from? All questions circling in his head, as he falls asleep, once again.

Finally, he arrives at a strange city somewhere unknown, signs and words calling it, “City 8.” As Felix gets off the train, he enters the station, filled with other people, and others in strange uniforms, masks, and creepy voices. Confusedly, he enters a line of people. Once he gets to the front, he signs a document. His name, and five numbers of his choosing, which would be used for his identification. He is handed a suitcase by this unknown person, as Felix walks out the door, into the plaza of the city.

He gazes up, looking at the Citadel in the distance, and the statue in the plaza, knowing this is a turning point for his life. He gets to his apartment, and sets his suitcase down. He lives in subtlety for about a year, until one day…

Felix is walking through the slums alone, taking a walk to get away from the boredom of his apartment. As he’s walking, he is jumped by a group of men, and one of them pulls out a blunt weapon. Felix is hit against the head with this, and falls to the floor, injured and in shock. The men beat him, and beat him, minutes upon minutes. On the verge of consciousness, he manages to look to the left, and sees three of the strange people he saw in the station, with glowing sticks, running towards the men. Two of them chase them, and one of them stops above Felix.

The officer reaches his hand down to Felix, and grabs it, bringing him to his feet. Felix gets up, panting and bleeding, and leans on the wall, thanking the officer. He is told to go back to his apartment, and rest.

Afterwards, Felix is walking home, bruised and beaten. He can’t stop thinking about how great it would be to be one of them, and help others, like that officer helped him in a great time of need. He passes a large billboard, glancing up, reading, “City Eight. It’s safer here.” He makes a decision, a life goal. To become an officer of the MPF that reside in the city. He passes a stack of papers, the one on top reading, “APPLICATIONS -- TAKE ONE ONLY.” He realizes he is in luck, and gladly grabs one, and heads up to his apartment with a pencil. He begins to write…

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? Two Years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? One year and a half

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? 5 Days, this may be why i am declined

4. What Time zone are you in? GMT + 0 EUROPE

5. In what country do you live? The United Kingdom

6. How old are you? 14

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? HL2rp

IC Section

Full Name: Felix Cambell
CID: 98440
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: N/A
Weight: 61kg
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: High IQ
Notable Qualities: Allways keen on sacrificing for the greater good.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes, I am willing to give my life for the greater good of the Universal Union

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes, I Do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes, I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? First of all, I want to bring a sense of belonging to myself.
Second, I want to be able to help the hard lives of other citizens as one, like I was helped.
Third, I believe that I could do great things with becoming an officer. My recruitment would prove very useful to the Union, and many others.

I, Felix Cambell hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application too short. Outstanding RP though.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:47:56 PM by Backpage »

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 03:39:35 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:Juggernaut

IC Character Name: Matt Anderson

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
He delt with a lot with Muggers and crime in his old city(City 3) and after moving on his first day he saw some thing he could never forget: A Rebel attack killing one CP and taking fire him self he couldn't get it out of his head that the city needed more protection.
After seening lolrebels and the lack of CPs at times during the day he got enraged in the last city as one of his best friends was killed by a mugger.

Lawful, Pure at heart, Never told a lie that he didn't regret.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
I expect it to be orderly,To my military like. And to help keep order in the city is going to be hard but hes always looking for a challage.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.
He was at the age of 21 going to school at Texas A&M when the combine invaded after the seven hour war he went to a place called city 3 located there he lived intill 216 when he moved to city 18.
Live in city 3 was hard at times muggers could get you and combine where always raiding aparments Matt had been in 13 raids in his whole time there.
He spent time going from job to job working what ever payed.
When he became 25 he wanted more stable jobs but he didn't quite want to join Civl Protection.
So he went job hunting every where he could find it was the same jobs "work in till 6 and then your done." He wanted a job he could go to day to day not only one day for low pay.
Then he found some thing with the CWU working for a bakery he was a pan scubber but at lest it was stable.
He enjoyed the life of having a stable job going and getting his rations loving the stablity.
Then a group of Rebel attacked from the aparments and a raid took place and it was the first time he came under fire(Out side at the time) and after the battle he came in to see his aparment distoryed by a gernade.
And when he went to work that a week later the combine shut it down for reasons he still does't know, so he went home sat down and start thinking of his old life before the war and he couldn't remember(or he didn't want to)

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? Since 07.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? since 09

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? Since OC went down.

4. What Time zone are you in? central

5. In what country do you live? USA

6. How old are you? 14

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? OC when I roleplayed the death of me due to cancer.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yes I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Matt Andrew Anderson.
CID: 41286
Height: 5.4
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown.
Sexual Orientation: hetro
Weight: 110 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Kind, Fun loving.
Mental Advantages:None.
Notable Qualities: Fast Never lies.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes its the only food I can get.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? I'm tired of seening crime and rebels, I saw a CP shot down and he only had one backup and they were protecting US and I was under fire to I will never forget never forgive.

I, Matt Andrew Anderson. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Too short and grammar issues.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:34:09 PM by Toy4x4funrun »
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

npatasky

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2011, 06:44:20 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: e-|A|. O'Neill-SG*1(fail^2+c)

IC Character Name: Nathaniel Patasky

1) Being tied into the Combine's fingers is what brought Nathaniel into the CCA, always crossing paths and being detained for offenses, and later giving useful information proving worthy to the Combine is what makes his heart intimate for the people of the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits: Lawful, Smartass, Agile, Smart, Outgoing

3) I expect it to be fun, not expecting action, but really, I am expecting a great and better experience as a part of the Combine/CCA. I have past experience in other servers as a Civil Protection officer in RP, so really, it should be a lot of which I have seen before.

4) He was just a loner, but now finds himself being a cooperative and loyal citizen to the CCA, giving information and having ties with the Adrenaline DVL, used to be apart of the Order of the Black Eagle, a rebel resistance group.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: Quite a bit, I love roleplaying!

2. How long have you played on serious servers?: Many times, millions maybe.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?: 4 Days, Regular Player now.

4. What Time zone are you in?: Eastern American

5. In what country do you live?: United States of America

6. How old are you?: 14

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?: I don't really have one, every experience is a fine one. :]

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?: Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Nathaniel Patasky
CID: 21015
Height: 5'4
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Green
Weight: 145
Mental Distinctions: Quick thinker, stubborn
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Great hearing
Notable Qualities: Agile, Thin, Great Runner

1. I have been detained plenty of times, but even when detained, remain cooperative.

2. I do not normally eat Combine isuued rations.

3. I will and shall voluntarily give my life to the CCA

4. I will and shall accept all responsibilites as a CCA.

5. I will remain loyal for as long as I live, forever as a member of the CCA

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?

I, Nathaniel Patasky hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application too short.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:45:21 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 09:18:55 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Blt

IC Character Name:Adrian Orval

My character has seen the CCA do many things during his life (see backstory) and has 'idolized' them so that he wants to join them like a child wants an ice-cream(in english weather at the mo anyway) and has discreetly admired and followed them, along with being a loyalist and telling on people who do
anything bad.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy) Quick thinking, trustworthy, honorable.

I am expecting it to be a good and fun time, as well as 'protecting' the city and doing many socisobility tasks within the city where i keep the peace and the
place clean of lolrebels.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a
minimum of 250 words.

Adrian was 19 when the 7 hour war started. By coincidence or by sheer fluke, he was on the way to a rural village to see his girlfreinds parents(going with his gf ofc) when it began, so for all of the war(and a few months after that) they were living in the rural village while the combines started 'sorting' earth out. Him and his girlfreind were having a 'stroll' near a park one day when strange noises occured, and then the people from that village everybody was taken away by the combines into a strange place, later to be a prison. They were both in a cell with about 18 other people when handed the usual citizen
'package' of grub and clothes, which fitted perfectly which was strange. So a undetermined time later they were taken out by strange suited guys with yellow, deathly eyes and stuck on a train. Nobody knew what the 'eck was going on' so everybody just talked quietly till one of 'them' came in and dragged somebody out, instilling fear into the combine.
   Soon enough, they had got off the train into city 12 ,at the age of 21. They soon found an apartment and furbished it with a few very basic, meaningless items. They began to carry on a normal life as much as they could, and started doing little dribs of building jobs which earnt them enough tokens to furbish their apartment and so that they could live a pretty decent life.
   Age 24. Rebels came and started taking over city12, the one they were in. COTA came and fucked everything there up, so they decided to move to city 18, but on the way his girlfriend was taken and killed for she was, a rebel. He arrived there and tried to make a living when the same thing happened, rebels tried to come but city18's CCA and COTA force won agaisnt them, and they were so good they insipired him to try and join the CCA but he never had enough courage.
   Age 25. Still trying to gain courage but he was getting on well with his life and had a nice apartment and did ocasional jobs for people like building things for them and he had actually got more inspired by the CCA and became a loyalist. He told on quite a few people, of which earned him a bad  reputation to the point where he had no freinds and few jobs were wanted to be done by him.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? 2 years or somet i think,between 2 yrs and 1 an a half

2. How long have you played on serious servers? About 1 year and a bit.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? Since mid feb.

4. What Time zone are you in? GMT

5. In what country do you live? Jolly old england

6. How old are you?14

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? So many um... probs when me and Jord(old mate) raided the mayor, hostage, then some retard came and fucked it up.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Fairly good yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Adrian Orval.
CID: 83385
Height: 6'4
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Weight: 12 stone (About 80kg)
Mental Distinctions: Quick thinking.
Mental Defects: Generally scared of getting to know people but tries to be strong most of the time.
Mental Advantages: Quick thinking, tactical(NON CCA- read books when young[before combine])
Notable Qualities: Knows way around city and knows ways of getting information.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No, I haven't.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Always.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Definitely.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes, it would be MY fault.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes, or my honor be tarnished.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? I want to serve our honorable protectors and 'owners' and do my bit for honor and for the combine.

I, Adrian Orval hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Danks for reading it. After 2nite wont be able 2 interview till late sunday if you so choose,even tho ill probs fail anyway lol.

Accepted- ask a superadmin+ in game for your whitelist.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:40:30 PM by Toy4x4funrun »
what

Offline Desperado

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
OC Section

OOC Name: Desperado

IC Character Name: Mike Lock

My Character wishes to join the CCA as he feels very strongly agaisnt Anti-social behaviour after his wife was murdered by a group of thugs. He feels his role would mainly to make sure the citizens arent acting in a anti-social manner and to punish them if they are.

My Character's traits inculde being Lawful to the full extent making sure people know their place. He was disgusted at society and wants nothing more to make sure it is like the combine have it now.

I expect that being part of the CCA will help me build character after finally being able to deal out the punishment for anti-social behaviour that I have wanted to do since before the war. I expect I will have to follow a line of command and do things I thought werre morally wrong.

Mike Lock kept himself to himself before the war and the combine invasion as he hated how society was so backwards people always fighting with each other, all the conflict over stupid things like religion and oil. This was mainly brought on after his wife was murdered by a group of thugs after she told them to get off their front wall, they beat her down. And killed her just for that, he was mortified.

He became isolated after this never leaving the house or talking to anyone. He wished there was a way he could help make society "better". When the Combine came he saw how they governed and although at first he thought it was a bit extreme however after watching from his window anti-social citizens being beaten down after getting into fights and what not he quickly grew to see that it was the best way. He saw how only after a few beatings these once anti-social behaviour people became passive and didn’t cause any trouble that they had been beaten or detained. He finally had a way to help improve society and make it more Civilised.

He grew more outspoken towards the citizens saying how this is how society should have been before the Combine came. Maybe if we were fighting each other we might have had a chance against them instead of ending up like this. However if im forced to live like this im going to try and get a better life for myself and make sure you stay in line. After many rants like this he went off to join the CP

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? about 2-3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers? about 2-3 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? for about a week now however I came here with many of my friends from previous communities such as Aneeso Jman etc

4. What Time zone are you in? BST

5. In what country do you live? England

6. How old are you?
7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? Being caught out having contraband during an JW having our apartment searched and then being detained for almost an hour then being killed infront of my friends. All the RP was done very well. and was very enjoyable. (not on this character)

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Indeed

IC Section

Full Name: Mike Lock
CID: 561880
Height:5'7
Hair Colour Black
Weight: 10 stone
Mental Distinctions:Stubborn
Mental Defects: social retardation
Mental Advantages: Quick witted
Notable Qualities: Harsh, strict

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes if need be

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Indeed I do i will take FULL responsibility

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will

To make sure that no anti social behaviour ever happens and if it does to punish those responisble this city and to have a better life then living in crappy apartments.

I, Mike Lock hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application does not meet requirements.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 08:55:26 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Snapple

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2011, 01:54:51 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:TREBISH

IC Character Name:Ladd Kelly

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. Ladd whants to join the Combine Civil Authority beacause he has seen how hard it is to control all of the citizens and wants to help out keeping them in line and following the laws.

Ladd is a pure character, who is trustworthy on following the laws.

Ladd expects to have patrolling duties, making sure none of the citizens break any rules and for all of the fellow Combine to remain safe.

I have always thought that the Combine were a fantasticway to be occupied in a good way keeping evrything safe in the city. I have been studying there behavior and I thought that maybe one day i could become one myself, patrolling the streets, keeping everything safe and in order. Before i was just a regular citizen trying to keep alive and follow the Combines rules purely and consistantly.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 1 and a half weeks.
2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 2 weeks.
3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
As i recall 1 week.
4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC -8h
5. In what country do you live?
Canada
6. How old are you?
7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
One time i was in a RP server where evrything was perfect RP and none was making it unrealistic.

IC Section

Full Name:Ladd Kelly
CID:#93752
Height:6"
Hair Colour:Brown
Eye Colour:Blue
Sexual Orientation:Female
Weight:120.lbs
Mental Distinctions:None.
Mental Defects:None.
Mental Advantages:Agility
Notable Qualities:Strong legs.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?Neagtive.

Affirmative.
Affirmative.
4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Affirmative.
5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Affirmative.
I want to join beacause it will be my duty to keep citizens following the laws.

I, Ladd Kelly hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application too short.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:54:21 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Valentine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Twitchy

IC Character Name: Daniel Valentine

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. Daniel Valentine had transferred from C8, to C18. During Valentine's first days at C18, he had noticed that some citizens had appeared to be out of the ordinary. While relaxing at the 45th's after a hard day at work, Daniel had been approached by two men, both seemed to be looking for trouble. They had attempted to rob Valentine of his tokens, and his other belongings that he had on him at the time, but luckily, Daniel had managed to escape from the thugs. From that day forth, Daniel had either experienced harassment, had seen, or heard trouble within various parts of the city. Daniel soon became agitated with the fact that he would have to live in an area like this, so he decided to take action and enlist for the CCA.

Loyal, trustworthy, obedient, mature.

I am expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be quite an interesting role play experience. My character would most likely take this job serious, and remain that way for the period of being on patrol. I expect to be under direct orders from higher commands, and I expect to remain vigilant at all times. The same could be said for Daniel. I've been interested in the CCA for a while, and I think it would be a good role play experience to be one, despite the conditions. I hope that this experience will not only be interesting, but I will improve my role playing skills throughout the course of this. 

Daniel had been transferred to C8 ever since after the days of the 7 hours war. Daniel wasn't exactly as one would call "fond" of the situation, but he had soon grown used to the way things worked around the city that he had inhabited. While at C8, Daniel had recalled watching the CCA do their work from his apartment window, and he had thought about what it would be like to be under the helmet, and in the uniform, prepared to stop anything out of the ordinary at all cost. After the duration of being stationed in C8, Daniel had been selected as one of the many citizens that would be transported to C18, Daniel had heard rumors that C18 wasn't exactly the type of city that one would call "home." Daniel was sure this wasn't true, as the citizens had obviously never been there, and Daniel was also the type of person to never believe something until he saw it with his own eyes. After a lengthy train ride, Daniel had finally arrived at C18. Prior to walking to his newly assigned apartment, from the station, Daniel had noticed that the city was a lot more smog than the one he had came from. Again, Daniel had adjusted to the city's conditions, but had not been used to the way the citizens would treat him, or others from time to time. Daniel had become agitated with the fact of being an ordinary citizen, constantly reporting those that caused him no good, and had decided that he would want to aid C18 in becoming a safer place, by enlisting in the CCA.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? 2-3 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers? 2 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? More than a week

4. What Time zone are you in? UTC/GMT -6 hours

5. In what country do you live? U.S.A

6. How old are you? 14

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? My most memorable quality RP experience would probably have to be on the World War 3 role play server. I was ordered to suppress an enemy base, while taking fire from enemy mortars as well. That experience was very fun.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Daniel Valentine
CID:#91723
Height: 5.11
Hair Colour Black
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Mental Distinctions: Sane
Mental Advantages: Above Average IQ score
Notable Qualities: Obedient, loyal, mature, and trustworthy.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes, I will remain loyal, obedient, and faithful to the Universal Union for as long as I live.

I want to join the Combine Civil Authority because I believe doing so would contribute in making C18 a safer pace for those that currently inhabit the city. I would like citizens to avoid the situations that I had faced when I had first arrived here.

I, Daniel Valentine hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Accepted- Ask a superadmin+ in-game for your whitelist. (Note: Work on your run-on sentences.)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 08:58:53 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

npatasky

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2011, 05:36:23 PM »
*retry*
OOC Section

OOC Name: e-|A|. O'Neill-SG*1(fail^2+c)

IC Character Name: Nathaniel Patasky

1) Being tied into the Combine's fingers is what brought Nathaniel into the CCA, always crossing paths and being detained for offenses, and later giving useful information proving worthy to the Combine is what makes his heart intimate for the people of the CCA, this being so, he has turned loyal to the Combine after being tired of the uncivil treatment of the Rebels, he finds himself now staying away from D2 for personal reasons of his own.

2) Please detail your characters traits: Lawful, Smartass, Agile, Smart, Outgoing

3) I expect it to be fun, not expecting action, but really, I am expecting a great and better experience as a part of the Combine/CCA. I have past experience in other servers as a Civil Protection officer in RP, so really, it should be a lot of which I have seen before, who knows, new experiences always cometh forth.

4) He was just a loner, but now finds himself being a cooperative and loyal citizen to the CCA, giving information and having ties with the Adrenaline DvLs, used to be apart of the Order of the Black Eagle, a rebel resistance group, he is now a loyalist at heart, wanting to make an application for the CCA.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: Quite a bit, I love roleplaying in general!

2. How long have you played on serious servers?: Many times, millions maybe, it's fun!

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?: Couple of Months, Regular Player now.

4. What Time zone are you in?: Eastern American time

5. In what country do you live?: United States of America

6. How old are you?: 14

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?: I don't really have one, every experience is a fine one, but maybe the OTA raid in D2, it was pretty awesome, as I grabbed an AR2 and salvaged it's parts for better use because my character couldn't use it ICly.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?: Yes, I do, I follow many directions.

IC Section

Full Name: Nathaniel Patasky
CID: 21015
Height: 5'4
Hair Colour: Red
Mental Distinctions: Quick thinker, stubborn
Mental Advantages: Great hearing
Notable Qualities: Agile, Thin, Great Runner

1. I have been detained plenty of times, but even when detained, remain cooperative, which is a good sign of loyalty.

2. I do not normally eat Combine isued rations, but use the tokens when given.

3. I will and shall voluntarily give my life to the CCA

4. I will and shall accept all responsibilites as a CCA.

5. I will remain loyal for as long as I live, forever as a member of the CCA

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?: It is the loyalty and respect that I shall give my life unto them, for this, I believe that I will become a part of the Combine Civil Authority, binding my mind, body, and soul to the Combine forces.

I, Nathaniel Patasky hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application does not meet requirements and application is too short.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:01:10 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Bornkllajazzman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2011, 06:35:56 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Starcraft29

IC Character Name: Benjamin A. Nestor

Benjamin has had a tough time in City 18. He has been robbed, beaten, and harassed ever since he was tansferred there. He has witnessed multiple robberies happen to other citizens living in City 18, and wishes he could stop this from happening. Benjamin wants to stop these things from happening to other citizens and wants to help make City 18 a more safer place to live in.

Loyal, Trustworthy.

I am expecting this to be a fun but serious experience for me and my character. I expect it to to be hard work for me and my as I will have to be on way more than I am on now. And for my character to listen and do basic work for the CCA.

Benjamin first lived in New York, he lived with his brother and his mother. Life was rough for them as their mother had to work at two jobs for morning and night shifts. Benjamin never had time to talk to his mother or even say "Bye" as when she came home she would change and go straight to her second job. Benjamin never hung out with his brother as he was a bad influence on him and his life. His brothers name was William, he hung out with all the bad kids that would always get into trouble. When Benjamin was 15 his mother went into depression and was fired from her jobs for not showing up to work. They were kicked out of their apartment and lived with their grandmother. His brother moved out and lived with his friends family. Benjamin lived with his mother and grandmother until he was 17, it was a sad time in his live as his mother had hung herself from depression and her grandmother had died from cancer. He decided to find a job and live on his own. He found a job and had a steady life until he was 19. One day at work he was checking up on some machinery when the machine malfunctioned and a piece of metal flew and hit him in the head. He was announced that he was in a comma at the hospital. His brother heard the news and and was devastated.

When Benjamin had turned 21 he awoke in a Combine Medical facility. When he was fully awake, Combine had transferred him to city 18. Citizens there told him what had happened when he was in  comma. He worried about his brother and questioned most citizens in the city. It turned out his brother was also transferred to city 18 but was captured for being a rebel and killed during torture. Now Benjamin tries his best to survive by having his own store and selling all the stuff he can get his hands on. 

OOC Details

5 months

4 months

3 weeks

(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Canada

6. How old are you?

When me and a small squad had to infiltrate a base and cut the power connecting to some machine allowing us and the rest of our team to get past their defenses. Most of us died in the end forcing us to fall back because the enemies had better weapons. Coast 11 Rp server.

Yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Benjamin Antonio Nestor
CID: #70995
Height: 6'4
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Sexual Orientation: HeteroSexual
Weight: 210
Mental Distinctions: Sane, very calm, and stable.
Mental Advantages: Logical, very attentive, decisive.
Notable Qualities: Heavily built, very intelligent.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, never.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

I want to join the CCA because I want to stop all anti-civil acts against the CCA. And help make City 18 and more safer place to live in.

I, Benjamin A. Nestor hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

(I won't be on this weekend because it is easter weekend and I am going to be with my family.)

Denied- Application paragraphs contain too many fragment sentences.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:03:52 AM by Toy4x4funrun »
Benjamin A. Nestor:
Selling Scrap & Goods - Considered a Domestic Terrorist

Zack Witherlum:
Regular Citizen.

Ching Lu:
Surviving in the Outlands.

Offline Sir Leftinom? the Bastion

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2011, 09:23:08 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:<3 Argas <3 (<3's are not like that, actual Hearts instead.)

IC Character Name: Matt Argas

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. My character, (Matt Argas) wanted to join the Combine Civil Authority after seeing all the crime around. He accepted that the combine invaded and were way better than our already very complex civilization. Seeing this new order, of "Humanoid-like Aliens" he wanted to join what must have been thought the most advanced race in the entire universe.

Matt Argas is smart, quiet, observant, blessed-in-literature, trustworthy, and nice (But is not afriad to crack some skulls when it is needed.)

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? (Me) My expectations of the CCA is of a very strict business of keeping civil order. Failing "could result in permanent off-world teleportation". I expect it to be hard, but I am certain I will overcome.

(Matt Argas) Expects friendships to be broken, and to have a majority of people dis-liking him, but knowing it is for a greater cause. Expects some sleepless nights and times where his life would be in danger. Believes this is all towards the greater good.

Before the war, Matt was studying at the University of Akron (Ohio, at the time...) for a degree to become a Lawyer. When the 7 hour war had started, he fled to his apartment in Akron, hiding in it for the duration. Afterwards, being dressed in new attire that was a uniform, he was transported to City 14 by means of a train. He found his family and lived with them for a few months. Then, one day, he came back to his apartment to find it was raided, his family killed. A kind Civil Protection Officer told him that rebels did it (Even though it was really CP's who did and lied to him. (But he never knew)). After the incident, another train came for him. This time: City 47. A couple of months living there, and he was finally certain he was settled and happy. He lived there for a year. After that year, C18 was losing population, and he was chosen to settle there. He traveled in sadness, because of his loss of his nice life and home at City 47. After arriving at City 18, his brother started sending him letters. Matthew was so surprised that his brother was here, but was  never told what part of the city he was in. He recieved many letters from his brother until they stopped, but the last one had the location at what apartment district he was staying at (CCH). He arrived in the area, and went to the apartment - No answer. He went to a local bakery and asked a friendly man if he has ever heard of him - A Mister Leonardo Gavino. He heard that he heard a rumor that he had died, and devastated, went to the area of where he died. He found a Homefront bandana, and remembered another rumor he heard about earlier; that Red Star officers wore those bandanas. He left the area and went back to his apartment. Thinking nothing was left of his life, he thought that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and started to believe in preserving this society. Therefor, he then left an application at the local Nexus.

OOC Details

Since 2006
Since 2009 (Late 2009)
A month now.
Eastern Standard Time
 The U - S - of - A
6. How old are you?
One time (February 2010?) I was in a serious RP server where I saw the administrator, I talked to him...Then after our chat I was "Amputated"
Yes, I occasionally counsel my friends when the are sad, depressed, mad, or lonely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Matthew Argas (Matt)
CID: #20670
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Hetero Sexual
Weight: 160
Mental Distinctions:Calm, patient, sane.
Mental Advantages: Brilliant in Literature
Notable Qualities: Very patient individual, also very honourable.

Never.
Yes, I cannot get enough of the stuff, even though occasionally....I share.
Of course.
Yes sir.
Always
To preserve our civil order, and to stop anyone trying to undo it.

I, Matthew Argas hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Accepted- Ask a superadmin+ in-game for your whitelist.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:06:14 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

Anastan

OOC Name:Anastan

IC Character Name:Velo (forgot last name but will proabably put one down after this

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.  Since the day Velo got to the city he has always felt that being a citizen standing on the sidelines and never getting a chance to do anything was not his path.  Velo saw teh brutality of the Combine and felt that no matter what being a citizen he would have no rights and no way to escape the hell.  So the only logical option in Velo's mind is to become apart of the Combine Civil Authority so that he may have a voice over his current one.

Velo isn't one to help others but he is loyal.  Velo goes for the routs that give him an advantage uless if it means betraying his higher ups.  getting fame with people isn't a form of payment but money is.

For me im expecting a new type of roleplay that puts me on the more agressive level instead of just being some citizen who cant do anything execpt cower in fear.
For my character he knows hes going to have to be violent with the people he once lived with but that will be the past for him. Velo dosnt mind taking the violent actions to get the job done

Growing up as a citizen his parents always told him that being apart of the Combine was a act against human society,  But the only form of human society for him was people stabbing others in the back to get their own benefits.  That was the kind of world Velo grew up in which shaped his constant appetite to get more advantages.  The reason Velo could not join Combine Civil Authority was because of his parents.  When Velo first attempted to join his parents tied him to the ground so he may not leave.  Velo soon began to sneak out when the restraints were not on him.  However the citizens would capture and return velo to his family so that they may get the few scraps of food the parents had.  After Velo killed his own family while they were sleeping he finnaly begins his departure to another city to leave his past and join the Combine

OOC Details

In general ive played for about 2 years of roleplay on other games such as wow, gta4, and second life.

for the 2 years ive done rp ive only liked to do serious servers because of the non-serious ones always went to shit because of some idiot who would mess it up for everyone else

for about 2 days i really enjoy being on the servers but the citizens arent all to exciting for me.

i am in central

United States

6. How old are you?

ahh the best rp ive had was in a gta4 game where some friends of mine and i were apart of the police trying to escape some gang members who wanted my head however i had 2 other people with me and we only had maby 2 firefights out of the 6 hr long rp of just wondering why what we had done to get their attention

i do consider myself a good listener except for the moment while im tring to fill out this application and the combine guys keep making me get into a line for rations or im standing in the wrong place but yes i enjoy finding out whats wrong with people but im not to good on being the one who has the problem of some emotional event that has happend but i wing it and most of the time it turns out fine

IC Section

Full Name: Velo Estrada
CID: 09998
Height:5.11 ft.
Hair ColourBlack
Eye Colour:Brown
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Weight:198 lbs.
Mental Distinctions:sane
Mental Defects:none
Mental Advantages:keen sense of sight
Notable Qualities:good agility and stamina

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? no

no

YES!

Yes

I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as i live

my goal is to get the advantage in life bing apart of the Combine comes with the advantages i want and the resposibilitys i can uphold

Denied- Application does not meet requirements.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:07:22 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2011, 04:46:17 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:iHarvey212

IC Character Name:Matthew D. Harris

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. Matthew would like to join the Combine Civil Authority as he is fed up of seeing the crimes on the streets of City 18. He has been a victim of these crimes multiple times as well. Matthew has been concentrated on reducing the crimes, and by joining the CCA, he thinks that it's the best thing to do. Matthew also wants to experience authority and feel like he is well treated and respected.

Matthew is of a pure and trustworthy character. He has never wanted to help the resistance, and instead has helped the combine.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?I expect the CCA to be ruthless and rigirous even to my own character. But, I also expect a lot of fun and great roleplay from the side; as well as new and great experiences.

Before the seven hour war, Matthew lived happily in a small urban village, with his wealthy parents and his sister.
Matthew was quite young when the seven hour war started.  He was on the way to the local shop when the combine invaded the city. He heard a lot of shooting, whilst inside the shop, he looked out to notice the combine attacking the local peace keepers. As soon as he saw that, he started running the opposite direction, but was caught later by the Combine. He was stuck onto a train, which was en-route to a prison. He was in a cell for only a couple of hours, before receiving a package of clothes and a ration of food. He was then released to City 18. That was when he was 19. He has lived there ever since. He never found out what happened to his family, and hasn’t seen them since. Matthew never wanted to help the resistance as he thought what they did was wrong. He believed that the Combine have ultimate power of the Earth and that no-one should even try and take it back. Matthew believed in the Combine ideology and has never committed a crime against it. He had never really tried  joining the Combine Civil Authority as he thought he wouldn’t be able to take on such a responsible role, that was until he was twenty-two.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?Atleast three years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?HL2RP is my first serious server on Garry's mod.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? About a week or so.

4. What Time zone are you in? BST / GMT.

5. In what country do you live? United Kingdom.

6. How old are you? I am fifteen.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? On MTA:SA, there was a massive terrorist attack on the local gas station. A lot of quality roleplaying.

IC Section

Full Name: Matthew Drake Harris
CID: #54653
Height: 180 centimeters.
Hair Colour Brown
Weight: 165
Mental Distinctions: Sane, calm and loyal.
Mental Advantages: Great reading skills.
Notable Qualities: A great runner, quite strong.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No, I have never been detained nor apprehended.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? I do.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? I want to join the CCA as I would like to serve our protectors, and give back a thing or two to the combine. A thing that I can be really proud of.

I, Matthew D. Harris hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application does not meet requirements
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:08:27 AM by Toy4x4funrun »
HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

Applesauce101

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2011, 06:32:08 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: [DZ] Matt

IC Character Name: Alice Weber

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. Alice wants to join the CCA to redeem herself. When she was 13 she stabbed her brother to death out of rage. She was then sent to a mental institution for as long as it takes to rehabilitate her.

2) Please detail your characters traits. Trustworthy, nice.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? I am expecting this to be quite good. It will be a funner RPing experience. Alice on the other hand, is quite nervous, yet confident. She hopes she will do good in the CCA.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words. Alice Weber, born October 2nd, 1992. Her father was murdered before she was born, so she never got to see her father. For 12 years her older brother, Sigmund, would everyday 24/7 pick on her. She one day snapped and stabbed him to death, she was then taken to a mental institution for as long as it takes to rehabilitate her. Every day she would write her day in her diary which she named "Anna". After 2 years she was let out and taken back home. The next day, she woke up to find her mother stabbed to death in the kitchen, and was framed. She went into hiding to avoid being taken back to the mental institution. She hid in her friend Samantha's house and stayed there for 4 years until she was found and taken back to the mental institution. After 6 years of being in there the Combine invasion began. She escaped the institution during the invasion and hid in a train station where she met a man named Theodor, who saved her life from 2 antlions. He found her being chased by them, so he shot the antlions. He was then killed by a strider and she only just escaped.
After the 7 hour war was over, she was taken to City 18. She wanted to redeem herself of her past, so she put in an application for the CCA. She is now waiting for her application to be accepted, or for the SeC to request an interview with her to see if she is accepted, or denied.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? 2-3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers? 2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? A few weeks

4. What Time zone are you in? UTC/GMT +9:30

5. In what country do you live? Australia

6. How old are you? 13

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? When me and some friends were playing on an old, now shut down server (Zombie Evolution RP) and my friend was unarmed and surrounded by zombies and I sniped them off from the top of a building.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Alice Weber
CID: 68001
Height: 5'10
Weight:68 KG
Mental Distinctions:N/A
Mental Advantages: N/A
Notable Qualities: Quick learner, nice.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? N/A

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? To keep the peace in the city, making it better for everybody.

I, Alice Weber, hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Too many grammar mistakes. Application could be longer.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:10:58 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal