Author Topic: My time to rant.  (Read 5588 times)

My time to rant.
« on: August 01, 2011, 11:57:04 AM »
Alright I have a few things to rant about about the WHOLE server.
CWU:
Alright where the HELL did Ice come from and why the hell does it look like he just did a hostile take over of the CWU? He wasn't even in it when you guys decided to pick him. Skipping EVERYONE IN the CWU you decided to put (From what I can make out) some one more power hungry and larger ego THAN ADAM, you replaced Bush WITH HITLER.  I mean come on I am not in the CWU and I can already see what kinda hell hole hes turning it in to. Half the roleplay that they could have done has been cut down DUE to his new rules they can't give out shit they can't sell shit with out his permission, WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM SELLING/GIVING CRAP OUT?

Lets take Ryan for example: He COMMONLY opens a store and gives shit out with out charge. But now he can't do that because Ice wants control over every thing(SO it seems) I mean THAT'S good RP hes doing more than any one else has done EVEN ALL OF THE RESISTANCES IN THE CITY! Now he can't because Ice wants to control every thing that goes in and out of the city.

Then his ego: First off its larger than Adam's,
No. I'm the Organiser now. (Which won't be the rank name for long. :Y)
He then tried to change the name to OVERSEER even if that's the job of the CCA.
Then hes making all of the CWU T3 members reapply why? Why the hell not!

The system Adam had WAS FINE, why fix what isn't broken?
All you add to do for giving out/selling crap was log what shipments you got it was all neat now you have to get his permission to do every thing but clean.

CCA:
Alright this is were it gets interesting.
First off from what I can make out Burning can't do shit with out karma's say so? HES A GOD DAMN DvL! Yet Toy can do what ever the HELL he wants with out ASKING burning what he thinks.

GRID: I never see ANY 02's+ on because of outland(Will address later) And I've had TWO FUCKING TWO units come PM me about transferring to APEX due to them not getting the training's they NEED.

APEX: Alright APEX needs to be able to do more, Hell I am the fucking OfC and I have no idea what APEX can and cannot do.
I would like a LIST of what all APEX can do and cannot do.
Because this is all I know we can do:
Sweep D2/Sewers.
Do raids in UCH.
Command community inspections

That aside from SD is all that I know we can do in APEX.

You see this rant and you know who I didn't bring up? NOVA, because they got their shit together so does APEX but I can't lead if I don't know what I can do.. So I suggest that the SeC's decide on what each division can and cannot do and post it in their private forums.

Private forum access: We really need to sort this shit out because I have an 03 that still does't have CCA private forum access.

Outlands: Really REALLY needs a white-list, First off you can get a weapon on there EASIER than on OCRP.
Its killing the city server because every one wants to be part of it and the GOOD RPer's are out numbered by the fail muggers.

Muggers: Alright this is the ONLY server I've HEARD of that allows/considered that shit. And whats stupid is people are saying its not cannon and this is the reply: Cannon isn't important. WHAT THE HELL With out a cannon we have nothing more than a Advance Dark RP server with fucking HL2 weapons.

Whitelist: ALRIGHT the highest number I've seen the god damn city server on since that damn hellhole came out was fucking 15, Before it was getting up to 30! That's half of the players gone to out-lands with: NO proper RP reason to be there, ABLE TO COME BACK(For now) WITH MORE WEAPONS/AMMO THAT THE DAMN SeC.

Its also taking almost all of CCA away from their duty's causing the damn issue with GRID, for the past few days the only HC units that have been on is SeC 60210, OfC.246 AND I. We HARDLY if ever get the units on to fully do SD with units patrolling why? People wanting to play out-land's even if CCA units ALWAYS take the spot over ANY other ones.

Map: We had to change back to C18 to get more players BUT WHATS THE POINT WHEN HALF OF THEM ARE MINGES? hell I must have killed 20 of 'em all proper prop surfers Prop DM'ers or just plan 'Ol RDMERS.

The map is also a reason to whitelist it I love the map I hate the mingebag's, Rofl you keep saying "Never going to happen " IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN its KILLING the city server and admins are to busy with that server to help on the city server.

Half of the shit in my rant is because of the lack of whitelist.

Oh and the admins control EVERY THING OOCly when it all could and SHOULD be controlled IC it would make better RP and its more logical than having the admins/SAs being able to override what the damn SeC orders.

I might add more when it comes to mind.

lr:dr: There isn't one read the whole damn fucking post.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 12:16:36 PM by Juggernaut »
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My time to rant.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
Not just T3 cwu, hes making EVERY cwu reapply.
what

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 12:12:08 PM »
I agree with this, I might have been inactive for quite long. But it isnt hard to see whats going on.
I also had my CWU app accepted by Adam, then he got replaced and I never got to do the interview.

I hope these problems can be fixed soon.
Knowledge. With it we can do anything. Without it we are nothing.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 12:13:25 PM »
Wait, it's EVERY CWU, now?  Avalanche is going to freak when he hears this.  Then again, he is already reapplying for CCA, so I don't think he gives a shit anymore

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »
Updated.

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »
No, no. King is mistaken. It's T3 and below that have to reapply. The main reason for this is get rid of people like that Janitor person. He was a minge ICly who never did a spot of RP in his entire time within the CWU. There are more people like this within the CWU, and I intend to weed out the rest of them.

goodmorrow

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 12:21:32 PM »
Furthermore, the rank names are changing. Whether you like it or not, the Tier system wasn't very good. Overseer is now Director and two other ranks are being added. (Representative, and Quartermaster.)
goodmorrow

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 12:23:45 PM »
In part... I agree with Ice's decision. Regulations need to be made, but they're a tad strict.  What Ryan is doing IS okay, but if Ice wants to rule it, that's his problem.

With the server; When PKs are handed out for the Combine killing people, it will thin down on Outlands.  I have no idea if City Rp will ever return, though.

CCA... I want to be in GRID for the IC experience, but APEX is more active. I have to go where the people are. We should re-evaluate the people in power of GRID.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 12:25:08 PM »
With all of this shit Ice is doing, I expect 1-4 workers.

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 12:25:56 PM »
Well thats right Grid is not getting the training. Its time to clean out the high ranking member because there never on to train us.

And RTLK add something to the training so that only 01+ can train not 02.

So I might be up to asking for a transfer also because of this and the lack of training.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 12:41:27 PM »
Muggers i agree with on the outlands.

But even if HL2RP was taken away by outlands, it's like a canon move on.

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 12:41:55 PM »
The public is demanding I step down from my position. Of course I won't do that.
This my friends shows that he does't CARE what this community wants it shows he cares what HE WANTS.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 12:51:26 PM »
+Support on your rant. Really makes sense, I love rants on HL2RP.  8)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »
@Ice, what rank do T2's/T1's become, just general CWU?
what

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 02:43:46 PM »
I read, I saw, I left.

(another lame ass rant)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal