Author Topic: HL2RP Outland's server: Why no Ammo?  (Read 6791 times)

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HL2RP Outland's server: Why no Ammo?
« on: July 30, 2011, 06:29:02 PM »
Well i was on my character i don't know if this is a common problem because i'm like the only person who has complained about it butttt.....

This is gonna sound real LOLwebuly, but i was on my Char today and all my smg Ammo had disappeared, i only had like 90 for it.But fucking hell, i didn't fire a single round and now i have absolutely no ammo absolute bullshit. I know people are gonna complain and say like i don't even have a gun or no ammo anyway and  that i'm lucky, but i'm just kinda pissed how it all disappeared for no reason.

And i know you don't need guns to roleplay, i'm not  a lolwebul K
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:30:45 PM by Pirate Robot »

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2RP Outland's server: Why no Ammo?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 06:45:40 PM »
In the Outlands, it's kind of necessary for survival to have some sort of weapon... or you can run and hide like I do.

But this is an odd bug, I've found ammunition in the past to have it vanish as well.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »
dont worry the admins spawn guns and ammo its fine

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »
dont worry the admins spawn guns and ammo its fine
Wait what? Fuck this. I'm going outlands.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 11:17:42 PM »
Well i was on my character i don't know if this is a common problem because i'm like the only person who has complained about it butttt.....

This is gonna sound real LOLwebuly, but i was on my Char today and all my smg Ammo had disappeared, i only had like 90 for it.But fucking hell, i didn't fire a single round and now i have absolutely no ammo absolute bullshit. I know people are gonna complain and say like i don't even have a gun or no ammo anyway and  that i'm lucky, but i'm just kinda pissed how it all disappeared for no reason.

And i know you don't need guns to roleplay, i'm not  a lolwebul K
This happened to all of my guns as well they all had ammo in them then i came back and it all was gone.

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 12:00:59 AM »
Ofcourse that dissapears, if you load ammo in the weapon. Then leave it will dissapear, ammo doesn't save to a database.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 09:06:48 PM »
What a surprise it happened again i got my hands on 30 smg ammo and lost it all, i shot one bullet and put it back in my Backpack and now NONE

Let me tell you this, this was after i left the server for a day and came back on and found this shit.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:10:02 PM by Pirate Robot »

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 09:19:08 PM »
What a surprise it happened again i got my hands on 30 smg ammo and lost it all, i shot one bullet and put it back in my Backpack and now NONE

Let me tell you this, this was after i left the server for a day and came back on and found this shit.
That is just normal with openaura, 'the makers name is to hard' was too lazy to make a mysql table (working) for it.
Don't load ammo and put it back in your backpack right after, or when you haven't used it in your case.
It'll just go away, this isn't a bug. Change this into a suggestion.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 08:06:32 AM »
I never lose ammo when I holster my guns, I've had a loaded pistol for a while now, never lost any ammo on it; I don't know if it's just me...

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 04:26:01 PM »
If you have two pistols, one equiped and loaded, and one in inventory then decide to drop the one in the inventory or trade it then then equiped ammo will go with it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »
Only time I have ammo issues is if I drop the weapon on the ground.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 12:15:25 PM »
The problem lies with the SMG i'm not sure if any other gun get's effected by it but when you proceed to load some smg ammo into your SMG it disappears, well after you disconnect and reconnect.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 01:05:11 PM »
On one of my characters, (Angus Buchanan), I've had a loaded SMG for about a week now, and none of my ammo has disappeared in it. If you load ammo into a gun, wait for like, ten minutes before unequiping or d/cing.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 08:05:02 PM »
If you have a loaded weapon like a 9mm and then drop another 9mm it will take the ammo from your equipped 9mm.

Offline Good Coach Coach

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 05:51:40 PM »
I think this is a bug with the SMG, I'v had it happen many times with the SMG only.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal