Author Topic: I'd like to introduce myself... Politely  (Read 1650 times)

Offline TimeLapse

• View Profile
    • Awards
I'd like to introduce myself... Politely
« on: July 27, 2011, 10:18:44 PM »
Hello, I recently discovered your amazing HL2RP server, and have fallen in love, you might recognize my character Johnathan Drood.
                        Anyway, I used to DarkRP, but when I realized that the brown stuff had hit the rotating blades via mingebags, I ran away from DarkRP. I've been very reluctant to immerse myself in HL2RP, but APEX.376 showed me that HL2RP could be fun as well as harsh and unforgiving. I accidently called her Sir. Oops.
                        While I have ran (literally) into a bullet in the knee, Aaron Forest, and a business selling request devices,  I have the ability to organize events, and I am extremely good at "dealing" with the CCA, but I still don't have everything about HL2RP nailed down. As much as my experience teaches me many things about this user-friendly, unbiased community, you have many things to gain from me. If you do catch me on HL2RP, Shoot me an OOC.

I hope you enjoy CGaming, as I know I will.

-TimeLapse

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'd like to introduce myself... Politely
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 03:32:38 AM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 04:09:09 AM »
Welcome mate, It's a pleasure to have a member as eager as you in this community.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline TimeLapse

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 07:05:51 PM »
This is the only community of gamers where the admins actually "care" about the people in it.

I'm glad I joined CGaming, and I know I won't regret it.
Now If I could only refill my visa card...

Offline Reality

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 07:09:30 PM »
Welcome to CG! Too bad I dont play that much hl2rp though :(

Offline TimeLapse

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 10:46:11 PM »
It depends. I'll definitely  give Outlands RP a try.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal