Author Topic: MAME 32  (Read 2323 times)

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MAME 32
« on: July 09, 2011, 06:50:26 PM »
Hey there people, I came across a great discovery for me, MAME32 is available for Mac!!! (stop making fun of me just cause I'm a mac user, I get stuff done a LOT faster on this than on my Toshiba and other reasons) I currently have only Gauntlet II working on it cause all the other games I have the zip files for don't have ALL the necessary files in it to run. Oh well, but yeah, MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator (emulators are things that let you play games on platforms they shouldn't be on i.e. PC) and take ROMs to work. Hope this makes you guys see the past of Video Games and try some, but yeah, just look up MAME32 in google or something to find a download for it (the PC type you're using). Get an appreciation for the classics!!!
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal