Author Topic: Revolving Hammer  (Read 3790 times)

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Revolving Hammer
« on: February 17, 2011, 08:32:47 PM »
For the person who is going to mention this, I have permission from Rofl to post this, and it is related completely.

Revolving Hammer is an upcoming roleplay community that will be hosting a modern serious RP based off of Cider 2, an OpenAura schema, by Kurozael. Why am I posting this here? Because the VIP and Gold Member systems are intertwined. Meaning, to get VIP and Gold Member in Revolving Hammer you must purchase it here.

Furthermore, VIPs and Gold Members of Catalyst Gaming can request for VIP/Gold Member in Revolving Hammer by filling out a simple application at Revolving Hammer by going to the Server to Player Management section, finding CG -> RH VIP/GOLD and creating a thread using the application format.

Additionally, any and all administration of Catalyst Gaming are eligible for Gold Member, and just need to use the same application. They also have a better chance of getting admin on Revolving Hammer if they choose to apply.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN ANYWHERE BUT GENERAL DISCUSSION AREAS AND THE CG -> RH VIP/GOLD IF YOU DO REGISTER ON REVOLVING HAMMER

Thank You,
Nikolai
Live free or die

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Revolving Hammer
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 08:57:10 PM »
Just confirming he does have permission to post this.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Revolving Hammer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 02:48:24 AM »
Sounds nice,i wish you good luck.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal