Author Topic: Logan Hill and Dice Martin  (Read 3693 times)

Offline Phil

• View Profile
    • Awards
Logan Hill and Dice Martin
« on: April 02, 2015, 07:14:21 PM »
I really enjoy this server and this is the first major issue I have had. First, I had my fish container and Dice Martins (Ingame Name: Dice Martin Steam Name: armyboy05 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95219666) said it was his. I told him it was mine and as I was walking past the coast guard building, he ran in and came out as a coast guard. He shot me and went back to citizen.

console:
You are being arrested by Dice Martin!
Phil Harborrp was killed by Dice Martin with a m9k_m4a1

So later I went somewhere else and his friend Logan Hill mugged me for 500. You can only mug for 450 so I told him that nicely. I started to walk away because of what I said and he shot me which is mug for too much AND RDM.

console:
[ADVERTISEMENT] Logan Hill: mug
Phil Harborrp was killed by Logan Hill with a m9k_dbarrel

He said the $500 in voice. I started saying how that happened in ooc and I got a little mad no one was going to help including your admins so they kicked me.

Please, I didn't do anything and I want them to know the rules before they break all of them and get banned. I really love and enjoy this server and I don't wan't to have to leave because of people who break rules and bad admins.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Logan Hill and Dice Martin
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 07:35:15 PM »
Just a few tips:

First, go here to fill out a Ban Request.

Second, fill out all the information in the form.  Steam ID can be found here so long as you have the URL of their Steam profile.  You can also just type status in console, look for their Steam name and copy/paste the Steam ID from there, but they need to be playing on the server at that moment for it to work.  As for their Catalyst Gaming forum profile, go here and plug in the Steam ID you found earlier.  That will take you directly to their CG profile, whose URL you need to copy and paste into the Ban Request.

Third, get actual evidence.  Legitimate evidence is in the form of screenshots, rendered videos, and sometimes demo files.  Copied and pasted text from console can easily be tampered with and witness testimony can be perjured, so neither are accepted here.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:24:26 PM by Hazard Time »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal