Author Topic: Pain  (Read 6374 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pain
« on: December 12, 2014, 01:30:36 AM »
Fell up the stares.... split my nails... lots of blood and going to have to wait a month for healing and all... sucks.  lol.

Anybody else get anything painful recently?  Like... as im typing this, my fingers fumble because of the pain.  ;-;
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pain
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 02:02:53 AM »
Ouch... I almost feel the pain myself trying to imagine that... But how the hell do you manage to split a nail by falling on stairs. Don't you keep your nails short?

The last thing I could remember was when I hit my toe against my bed. At first I thought it wasn't much, but it became thick and blue for like 2 weeks. o.O
That's all... I'm boring if it comes to these kind of stories. I've never broken any bone before and I hardly ever damage myself.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 02:07:07 AM »
Other then the many times I've strained a back muscles because a patient being 1 person assist should have been 2 person lift, the wipeouts on my longboard over the summer, and the blood drawn from being shot in airsoft, cant really say much else for recent injuries.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 01:03:42 PM »
Accident on my motorbike. First hour that I got it, I was pulling into a lay-by and I think I must have snatched the front brake. The bike weighs 182 kilo's without fuel. Dunno how much it weighs with 13 litres in it. Anyway I snatched the brake and the full weight of it landed on my right leg and knee and banged up my shoulder and elbow quite nicely. They took about a month to heal and I was stiff for a few days afterwards.

Also got hit while I was on my old scooter a few years ago and my knee still clicks from hitting the road after toppling over the bitches bonnet.

Also hurting the same knee on an escalator. You know how the steps have teeth? My full weight + those teeth = pain, blood and a scar I still have. Luckily I was in a clothing store and they gave me a new pair of jeans since mine had a huge rip in them.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 05:13:04 PM »
Ouch... I almost feel the pain myself trying to imagine that... But how the hell do you manage to split a nail by falling on stairs. Don't you keep your nails short?

The last thing I could remember was when I hit my toe against my bed. At first I thought it wasn't much, but it became thick and blue for like 2 weeks. o.O
That's all... I'm boring if it comes to these kind of stories. I've never broken any bone before and I hardly ever damage myself.
My fingers dug into the wood and the wood split... it pushed up and split the nails.  Two fingers.  They don't hurt but it is a burden...  Just got hurt about 4 hours ago again... I sprained my ancle running... fml.. had plans for airsoft tomorow...

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 06:09:01 PM »
Fell up the stares.... split my nails... lots of blood and going to have to wait a month for healing and all... sucks.  lol.

Anybody else get anything painful recently?  Like... as im typing this, my fingers fumble because of the pain.  ;-;

"fell up the stairs" Are you an alien?!

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 07:36:30 PM »

there is now malware on this page.... again... wtf?  lol.  Anywho, falling upstairs is when you trip going up and hit the steps.  I hit my knees and tried to catch myself with my hands but missed and carved the wood of my steps with my now broken nails.

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 11:06:11 PM »

there is now malware on this page.... again... wtf?  lol.  Anywho, falling upstairs is when you trip going up and hit the steps.  I hit my knees and tried to catch myself with my hands but missed and carved the wood of my steps with my now broken nails.

Ah, try applying ice maybe?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal