Author Topic: Bring back the VIP board  (Read 12919 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bring back the VIP board
« on: December 10, 2014, 11:29:17 PM »
I miss this board and I want it back. This treasure was stolen from me. A peice of my heart is now gone because of this atrocity. I will not stop until it's back.

Thank you for your consideration.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bring back the VIP board
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 11:31:03 PM »
There's already a discussion in the Admin board.  Hopefully we can get this sorted out.

Unless it was Alaskan who did.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 11:42:41 PM »
Please post my plea in the admin board, Hazard Time. I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm hurt and the only drug to fix my addiction is to have the VIP section back. We laughed, we cried, and we danced.

Thank you for your patience in reading my post.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 11:43:57 PM »
There's already a discussion in the Admin board.  Hopefully we can get this sorted out.

Unless it was Alaskan who did.
It was Alaskan who did it.
Live free or die

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 11:47:17 PM »

Is that fact or an educated guess?

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 11:50:18 PM »

Is that fact or an educated guess?
TS several hours ago:
Me: "Rofl, did you remove VIP section?"
Rofl: "Yes."
Me: "Ok."
Fact.
Live free or die

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 11:52:35 PM »
TS several hours ago:
Me: "Rofl, did you remove VIP section?"
Rofl: "Yes."
Me: "Ok."
Fact.

Assuming you're telling the truth, then we're fucked.

Good game, see you all tomorrow.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 12:11:00 AM »
Roflwaffle, enough is enough! I've had it with these motherfuckin lies on this motherfuckin website! Where's my date at? Hotwings at buffalo wild wings? If it comes to it, I will bring them to your place of work.

Anyways, the VIP section was just another little goodie for people who donated, why take it away? It wasn't causing that many problems, it's just that some of your admins decided to make it one. Please bring it back. We lived, we laughed, we loved.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 01:07:46 AM »
Anyways, the VIP section was just another little goodie for people who donated, why take it away? It wasn't causing that many problems, it's just that some of your admins decided to make it one. Please bring it back. We lived, we laughed, we loved.
I mean i hate to sound terrible but the rank and vip board was the only thing left for most of us.  Seeing HRP is having nothing but issues and OCRP/HL2RP are gone

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 01:09:04 AM »
Even though it was hardly ever used, it was still useful.
Where else would we announce VIP only betas and all that kind of stuff? Do you go ahead and PM every single 30k+ VIP? Good luck with that.

Just keep the board up with general forum rules like it has always been. It's not rocket science.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 01:37:31 AM »
I deleted it because it's useless - if we have a VIP beta or something we can either make a script to PM them, or we can re enable the board temporarily for the beta.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 04:06:58 AM »
It wasn't useless. That YOU (Or a few other people) couldn't find use in it, doesn't make it useless.
If you go with that logic you might as well delete half the forum "because it's useless".

It never did any harm, it was never broken, and it never bothered anyone. So there is no reason to delete it. You make more people mad than happy with this...
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 10:29:59 PM »
Looking at the VIP board I almost want to agree with Waffle. Th last constructive post was posted over 4 months ago. That said, I don't think that justifies removing the board, mostly because it doesn't actually hurt anything as long as the admins simply delete rule breaking threads, as they should in ANY board.

The way I see the VIP board is a place to ask other VIP/Gold members about benefits and abilities that only VIP/Gold members get, and up until now that's really what it was for. Given that, I see no problem with the board as long as standard forum rules apply to it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2014, 01:21:10 AM »
^^^^ Thank you, at least someone gets where I'm going at.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 05:52:41 AM »
Looking at the VIP board I almost want to agree with Waffle. Th last constructive post was posted over 4 months ago. That said, I don't think that justifies removing the board, mostly because it doesn't actually hurt anything as long as the admins simply delete rule breaking threads, as they should in ANY board.

The way I see the VIP board is a place to ask other VIP/Gold members about benefits and abilities that only VIP/Gold members get, and up until now that's really what it was for. Given that, I see no problem with the board as long as standard forum rules apply to it.

The VIP board was made as one of the privileges VIP & Gold Members can get to make them feel speical
it has no other goal except for that....when people see they can get something "speical" like this it will increase the chances for them to buy these ranks just to get it and this community will earn something from it.

Generally you can almost talk about everything on this board unless it has rules
after all its called "VIP Board" like "Hall of Fame" or whatever.
Spam is also can be accepted as well but it bother some people.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal