Author Topic: Check seriousRP game mode votes after it's over for any alts  (Read 6585 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Check seriousRP game mode votes after it's over for any alts
« on: November 17, 2014, 11:21:48 PM »
After I started complaining about checking the vote in the thread, metro lost 8 votes. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I think not.

If some dev or owner or whatever could check the vote after it's closed that would be great. I have no problem with metro, I iust want the vote to be fair.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Check seriousRP game mode votes after it's over for any alts
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 01:47:27 AM »
could have just been people having a change of opinion

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00:21 AM »
could have just been people having a change of opinion
sure, abbott
what a coincidence that would be
8 people decide to change their mind immediately after an accusation of people voting with alts

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 02:22:38 AM »
well i have no idea if thats true or not lol

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 09:47:59 PM »
Cleaned up the thread - will be removing any posts breaking rules and handing out bans. We'll be checking the votes for alt accounts, so don't worry about that

Well, it is settled then. If you have your alt in the vote, well, they're checking it so think 'bout it twice ty.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 12:51:18 PM »
alright i'm coming clean i used my six alt accounts to vote for django unchained rp multiple times

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 08:19:36 AM »
Holy shit, so much drama over a set of shitty gamemodes... All I see coming of this is another attempt at making an SRP server which will just fall flat in 2 weeks.

This community was built around a lite rp game mode (ocrp) and that's purely why the srp servers aren't taking off - Too many rules and regulations for the average lite rp player to play by so they simply avoid it to avoid getting banned.

P.S. it always revolves around one over powered group in SRP with a small chance of overthrowing that group (which most of the time requires administrator observation otherwise people cry), after overthrowing the OP group, changes don't last a server restart and hence you are back to where you started.

Moral of the story: We need an SRP gamemode that has persistence.
This isn't the place to discuss this, it has already been decided.  It's clear that 60+ people still want to play.  Why do you care anyways, the majority of the people that want to serious rp won't play cgrp anyways.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 10:09:32 AM »
Holy shit, so much drama over a set of shitty gamemodes... All I see coming of this is another attempt at making an SRP server which will just fall flat in 2 weeks.

This community was built around a lite rp game mode (ocrp) and that's purely why the srp servers aren't taking off - Too many rules and regulations for the average lite rp player to play by so they simply avoid it to avoid getting banned.

i don't know why you're attributing the ocrp/literp playerbase to the server failing since they're pretty much gone

and i don't see why you're saying the serious servers here aren't taking off when hl2rp ran pretty successfully for a few years and only when it was started up again did it fail in a few weeks, partly due to the fact there was a whole lotta dd?s and loads of people had exams/real life stuff going on

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 11:18:23 AM »
That's enough. From everyone. If the community wants a specific gamemode and things are under way, attempting to derail it will result in disciplinary action. If you have concerns, make your own thread about it. Especially if you're staff.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 09:32:03 PM »
steve why are you posting about that in this thread wtf

this is just about alts messing with the poll

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 10:13:14 PM »
steve why are you posting about that in this thread wtf

this is just about alts messing with the poll
I already talked to him about it.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 02:26:10 AM »
i remember ocrp coming out while hl2rp was out first and insanely popular even for australians or something like that

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 08:49:27 AM »
i remember ocrp coming out while hl2rp was out first and insanely popular even for australians or something like that

Anyway, pretty sure this matter is resolved anyway. Even if there are alts voting, suspicious voting numbers would probably result in some investigation.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2014, 03:26:37 PM »
Stevo who are you even

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal