Author Topic: Spawning  (Read 4388 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spawning
« on: November 08, 2014, 06:30:24 PM »
I'm trying to code a car dealer for police...

I haven no idea how to code in lights for the vehicles and am trying to figure it out... if  cannot do that I need help trying make certan cars spawn with the Stigwolf siren from the dealer.

any help?
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spawning
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 07:21:10 PM »
Create an entity for the light bar and use a combination of gmod_light and gmod_lamp.

Figure out the rest yourself as getting spoon fed isn't the true way to learn LUA.

that was a pretty ass-y way to put that lol

everyone learns differently, and plus this is a support & help thread, just going "lol figure it out urself" is a dick move

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 09:09:34 PM »
Create an entity for the light bar and use a combination of gmod_light and gmod_lamp.

Figure out the rest yourself as getting spoon fed isn't the true way to learn LUA.

that was a pretty ass-y way to put that lol

everyone learns differently, and plus this is a support & help thread, just going "lol figure it out urself" is a dick move
True... lol.  I'm still rather new to lua... that's mainly why I'm asking.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 01:10:21 AM »

He wasn't asking to be spoon fed. He was asking how to feed himself.
See the difference?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal