Author Topic: Razor cortex  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Razor cortex
« on: October 30, 2014, 09:59:18 PM »
So, my friend told me that it "boosted his game 100fps get it or else" So I got it. Does anyone have it? It hasn't worked that well for me yet, maybe i'm doing something wrong. Also, if anyone does not know, its a game booster apparently. It is supposed to increase performance on games. Opinions? Questions? Has anyone else heard of a "game booster"?

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Razor cortex
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 10:18:29 PM »
load of shit, the best and surefire ways to boost your performance is to make sure drivers are up to date, hardware is healthy, reduce graphics quality in games, upgrade hardware, etc

any game booster program is just a load of shit

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 10:20:00 PM »
What abbott said. The only other way to boost fps is fine tune your graphics card with a program such as Nvidia Inspector. I did it for FSX and boosted fps by 250% but that's more because of the games old setting.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 10:31:03 PM »
What abbott said. The only other way to boost fps is fine tune your graphics card with a program such as Nvidia Inspector. I did it for FSX and boosted fps by 250% but that's more because of the games old setting.
How hard do you think it would be to use that for my computer?

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 10:38:36 PM »

Would I be wrong in thinking that it would only work with Nvidia GPUs?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »
You could look at guides online but other than that, idk. Its pretty complicated.

It's only for nvidia obviously though there might be something for ATI. Keep in mind FSX was designed for GPU's from 8 years ago and the inspector actually overrides the settings for the game, making it look better and run smoother for todays GPUs.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 11:06:44 PM »
wellllllllllll

if you have 4 gb of ram like me and your games bottleneck like a bitch (im looking at you planetary annihilation multiplayer) it can actually clear up some ram by basically stopping some programs that you don't need. i dont think it really improves FPS, but if you are lacking in the RAM department then it will very much help.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal