Author Topic: Thank you Catalyst Gaming -- From the bottom of my heart  (Read 13485 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thank you Catalyst Gaming -- From the bottom of my heart
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2018, 07:11:49 PM »
I'm not about to go and write a novel on here about this, but I figured I would at least post an update.

On June 23, 2016, she boarded a one-way ticket flight with me to move here in the United States. In the beginning of September of that same year, we moved into our first apartment together.

Then, on July 31, 2018, in the airport where we first met in person, I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. She said yes, and we are currently in the process of planning our wedding which we hope will be sometime towards the end of next year.

Catalyst Gaming...wow. What a life-changing place this was for me. I may only look at these forums maybe twice a year, but I will never forget the day I met the love of my life in this community. I'll forever be grateful :)

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 08:26:38 PM »
CG terms of service on couples created through use of our servers demands that we receive 10% of first born's pay for life or equivalent in hotwings.

but really though, congrats

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 10:44:19 PM »
Congratz.

I guess we could say that most of us have build up quite a past here.
You on the other hand, have build up quite the future. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal