Author Topic: Tzuk Eitan- Israel's operation in Gaza thread  (Read 3514 times)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tzuk Eitan- Israel's operation in Gaza thread
« on: July 21, 2014, 01:46:59 PM »
Hello everyone.
As most of you know, there is an on-going military operation in Israel against Gaza. I am going to update this thread with any new information I receive about the operation, and answer any questions you may want to ask. Currently, there are some people speaking of a 48 hours truce, which is hoped to become a permanent truce. However, last week, we had a truce of 6 hours with Hamas from 9 AM to 3 PM, in which they fired a single rocket at 12. This gives us less reason to trust Gaza to hold the truce, although Israel agrees to it.

In my opinion, the truce is one big mistake. About a year and a half, there was another operation against Gaza which ended in a "truce". This game Hamas enough time to arm themself with loads of rockets and launchers, build tunnels, etc. which led to the current operation.

I want to hear your thoughts about it, should we really do the truce? Shouldn't us? Why? You may talk on anything relevant to this operation.

UPDATE 22 July: 15Th day of the operation, IDF reports a missing soldier's body, Gaza claimed yesterday that they kidnapped a soldier as a prisoner.

Update 1st August: A soldier is MIA, suspected of being kidnapped by Hamas as a hostage. P.S. Sorry for not posting much, being through a lot.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:54:33 AM by turhral=S=C= »
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tzuk Eitan- Israel's operation in Gaza thread
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 02:37:57 PM »
israel just blew up a gaza civilian hospital

should just gather both military sides and their leaders and put them in no mans land and while they fight a nuke should be dropped on them, there is nothing but problems in the middle east

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 02:39:08 PM »
I don't think there are any other people here on the forums who live in the region, so all we can do is speculate.  In my honest opinion, I believe Hamas is provoking Israel into invading the Gaza strip.  Also considering that many rocket sites and enemy positions are located in public areas, civilian casualties are almost a certainty.  Hamas would never win in open combat against the IDF and it is painfully obvious that simply firing rockets in the general direction of your country isn't a winning strategy.  Hamas wants civilian casualties because they know that the only way they will win this war is by making the Israelis look like war criminals.

It's a lose-lose situation for Israel:  If they agree to a truce, Hamas is simply going to lick their wounds, stockpile more weapons, then launch another terror attack a few months down the road.  On the other hand, if the IDF occupies Gaza, you'll have international human rights groups claiming that they are oppressing the Palestinians and committing genocide.  There isn't any peaceful way out of this.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 02:48:30 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBakqLUBWP0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBakqLUBWP0</a>

israel is just as bad as gaza with them blowing up hospitals and executing wounded gaza citizens with snipers

and yet everyone jumps on the russia hate bandwagon but seem to support israel... ok then

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 03:58:21 PM »
If you think that video is real... I don't know what to say.

It doesn't make any sense. The Arabs are speaking mostly English and there is no visible blood or wounds on the man with the green shirt. The IDF would NEVER harm a civilian like him for no reason. They aren't executing wounded civilians as well.

And about blowing up a hospital? That's what Hamas does: Hides the missiles and launchers inside hospitals, schools and public areas. As Hazard said, they do it to make us look like the "bad guys", but you should come to a southern city and watch how every hour there are alarms and explosions.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 04:16:49 PM »
The IDF would NEVER harm a civilian like him for no reason. They aren't executing wounded civilians as well.

And about blowing up a hospital? That's what Hamas does: Hides the missiles and launchers inside hospitals, schools and public areas. As Hazard said, they do it to make us look like the "bad guys"

ye ok then sure

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 04:25:14 PM »
The IDF would NEVER harm a civilian like him for no reason. They aren't executing wounded civilians as well.

And about blowing up a hospital? That's what Hamas does: Hides the missiles and launchers inside hospitals, schools and public areas. As Hazard said, they do it to make us look like the "bad guys"

ye ok then sure
Please for the love if god tell me your trolling. Are you fucking kidding? Hamas literally uses people as HUMAN SHIELDS. how the fuck are you comparing them together? Israel bombs for reason, Hamas fires into residential areas for no fucking reason. Let that go through your head. They have even put up hospitals on the border for wounded civilians, don't give me this Israel is the bad guys bullshit. 

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal