Author Topic: Box Access to Admins  (Read 7768 times)

Offline jogador roxo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Box Access to Admins
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:45:58 PM »
It would be really nice if Rofl gives Box Access to some trustful admins, because there are a lot of times that you(Rofl) aren't online and the server crashes, or needs to be restarter, and so These trusted admins(Coders) can make updates and make the gamemode more funny and interesting:
Admins that I know and are trustful
Crap-Head
Fishy
Jiggerfriz
RLTK

(And some others admins that I dont know but trusted)

(WRONG SECTION, PLEASE MOVE TO SUGGESTIONS, THANKS)

Re: Box Access to Admins
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 03:53:50 PM »
He is scared of leaks..

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »
Me and RTLK are developers and we will recive the box access soon. Rofl told me we would have gotten it a few days ago but im still awaiting him to respond on it.

Giving box access to people require a lot of trust to the player. The box contains all the files that are used in Catalyst Gaming and giving box access to the wrong person maight result in uh, a lot of BAD stuff happening *cough* Voltage Gaming *cough*

Im on almost all day and RTLK, Rofl and Tomasas are useally on at the US time zone so it should be all good when me and RTLK gets the access granted.

Also moved this to suggestions as you wanted.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 10:09:15 PM »
I personally would *Like* access to GMod Racer, as I would like to bring that back with a bang.  I have parts already made, and I would like to make more, but seeing as this is not my box, I leave it to Rofl, this is only my "input".

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 02:07:46 AM »
I have my access.  Will be doing dev work soon on OCRP

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 02:41:31 AM »
I have my access.  Will be doing dev work soon on OCRP

woot woot
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 07:54:59 AM »
i dont think you realise box access probably isnt a login to a tc admin page

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 08:12:23 AM »
Admins at CG are here to administrate the server, not to administrate the box.
Also Crap-Head there are a lot of people on that have box access that can restart the server if needed.
+We know that you want box access just so you could host your shitty gamemode that nobody likes.

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 08:41:21 AM »
Also Crap-Head there are a lot of people on that have box access that can restart the server if needed.
+We know that you want box access just so you could host your shitty gamemode that nobody likes.
Ha, says the who?
I like his Deathrun gamemode it's glitchy but I would play it if someone joined me.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 09:30:22 AM »

a lot of people that can restart the server? Name some at the EU timezone please. Only people with box access is Rofl and Tomasas (now RTLK but hes also US).

Also the gamemode is already hosted and Rofl said it was good so how about you just shush Jogzi? Make something that is better or GTFO.

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 09:38:05 AM »
Tomasas.And also karma is on on EU times most of the time, so does rofl.
And also rofl said your gamemode is good to make you feel good.

EDIT: And also if Rofl wanted you to have box acces you would have it a long time ago.
Your not getting it for a reason deal with it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:42:29 AM by FloppE^ »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 09:43:17 AM »
Tomasas.And also karma is on on EU times most of the time, so does rofl.
And also rofl said your gamemode is good to make you feel good.

But they are all US and cant be on at all time. None of them are online right now and haven't been on for quite a few hours.

What is your problem Jogzi? Butthurt?

If Rofl think my gamemode is shit why would he host it? He could just take it down and tell me to fix it befor he would host it.

Now lets just stop this here and talk on Steam insted of going off topic.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 09:55:13 AM »
I'm not from US, I'm from EU and I am on most of the time.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 12:28:07 PM »
I'm not from US, I'm from EU and I am on most of the time.
Lithuania, derp profile derp.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 11:17:46 PM »
Can we PLEASE set this conversation back on track?  Also, on a side note, Jogzi, any more useless shitposting will earn you a forum ban, I could care less who you know in the higher positions, you are not above the law in any way.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal