Author Topic: Never been so tempted to buy a console before...  (Read 4491 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Never been so tempted to buy a console before...
« on: July 08, 2014, 01:19:25 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GBK434M/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00GBK434M&linkCode=as2&tag=jayz05-20&linkId=ZA6ZW2J4RZKY4GYZ

+

XBox/PS

+

Mouse/Keyboard

Imagine how much fun it would be to get a KD of 0/50 in every game?

Also, I know it says on amazon "PS3" and not "Xbox360" everywhere, but it'll work on the xbox360 too click me ya fukin jew
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Never been so tempted to buy a console before...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 01:36:28 AM »
I don't understand what point you're trying to make here, is the Keymander good or bad?  According to the reviews, it's bad, but according to the video, it's good.  While the guy doing the video made me want to drive an ice pick through my skull, he didn't seem to be having any problems with it at all.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 03:07:19 AM »
I don't understand what point you're trying to make here, is the Keymander good or bad?  According to the reviews, it's bad, but according to the video, it's good.  While the guy doing the video made me want to drive an ice pick through my skull, he didn't seem to be having any problems with it at all.

JayzTwoCents is generally a good youtuber but yah that video was kinda dumb in the beginning. I looked into different websites and generally the keymander is good but you have to fiddle with the settings for awhile before you get it right. I think it's good, or things similar to this(there's other devices that work the same way). Honestly I really want to get it because imagine how much rage there would be with all the 10 year olds on Xbox live that I get KD's of 30 to none lol.

http://www.gamesradar.com/pc-gamers-destroyed-console-gamers-in-tests-says-voodoo-pc-founder/

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 04:32:56 AM »
Soooo this allows you to use keyboard and mouse on a console? If so that would be funny because only idiots play FPS games with a controller. So you would have a huge advantage.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 06:07:56 AM »
Soooo this allows you to use keyboard and mouse on a console? If so that would be funny because only idiots play FPS games with a controller. So you would have a huge advantage.

It would be like having an aimbot on the PC

LOL

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 07:00:34 AM »
I've never understood why consoles never used keyboard and mouse. I know the controller is the easiest thing to use in a living room since there's no comfortable way to use a kb+m but why has there never been the option?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 07:22:48 AM »
Thats amazing lol, Imagine it on GTA5 Where you have aim assist anyway :P

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 05:54:18 PM »
Buy one then watch the stream of messages saying you're hacking pour into your inbox.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 07:44:15 PM »
Console FPS games.
The #1 software to find out whom your mother has slept with.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 08:11:24 PM »
Buy one then watch the stream of messages saying you're hacking pour into your inbox.

Hngg....I have the money to buy it...it's so tempting...omg...

If I do then I wanna record it and post that shit on YT with all the butthurt.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 08:29:39 PM »

Hngg....I have the money to buy it...it's so tempting...omg...

If I do then I wanna record it and post that shit on YT with all the butthurt.

I would watch that shit if it's worth it. (Aka good quality and angry enough kids) So better make it worth it!

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 04:41:27 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnZvrjv1_JI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnZvrjv1_JI</a>

lmaoooooooooooooooo

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 06:21:54 AM »
Lol the 14 year old in that video wouldnt shut up crying. That would pay for itself :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal