Author Topic: Credit Card Not allowing me to donate  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Kool-Aid

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Credit Card Not allowing me to donate
« on: July 01, 2014, 03:42:30 PM »
since last night iv been trying to donate for the glowstick and other stuff such as the rainbow physgun and after about the 100th time trying to donate its  just kept saying (The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number) and since i dont have another credit card i was wondering if there are any ways i could get the glow stick and such by donating another type of way, such as giving mark $10 dollars via steam or something so idk i just would like to know if anybody had another way of aquireing these items?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Credit Card Not allowing me to donate
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 04:57:09 PM »
You mean you are using a credit card through pay-pal?
If so, you might want to take it up with Pay-pal support instead.

PS: What do you mean with glowstick?
And the Rainbow physgun was only obtainable for a certain period of time when Alaskan was doing a special deal. Maybe if you contact him personally (Through PM) you MIGHT be able to obtain it if he offers you some kind of deal.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:58:48 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Credit Card Not allowing me to donate
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 06:37:00 PM »
PS: What do you mean with glowstick?
And the Rainbow physgun was only obtainable for a certain period of time when Alaskan was doing a special deal. Maybe if you contact him personally (Through PM) you MIGHT be able to obtain it if he offers you some kind of deal.

We had a temporary deal where if you donated $10 or over, within a two and a half hour time frame, you would get a rare glow stick item.
Also Alaskan has a deal until the 7th where any donation $10 or over will get you a rainbow physgun.

As Nick said, it's best that you PM Alaskan and see what kind of deal you can work out.
ok

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal