Author Topic: The Prodigal Son Returns  (Read 2019 times)

Offline A.Soldier

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Prodigal Son Returns
« on: June 20, 2014, 09:47:17 PM »
Hello everyone,

For those of you who have not met me (or maybe have read one of my guides a few years back) Am returning to Catalyst Gaming. I know my sudden disappearance 3 years ago was not my intention but I cannot refuse a call to service, so in that regards what happened to me? Simply stated I was deployed multiple times and had no time for games. In fact I almost forgot I even had an account on here until I received an email a few days ago thanking me for my guide on HL2 Roleplay. after trying out hundreds of password combos from 3 years ago I have returned to finish the job. Im looking to get back into HL2RP and hope to see you soon.

Best wishes,
Don aka A.Soldier
USA, SSG (Ret.)
Military Police.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give you those lemons! Do they even know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna
burn their house down with the lemons!"
[/i]

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Prodigal Son Returns
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 12:50:24 AM »
HL2RP is dead. You should stick around for CGRP or HRP2 though, they are quite promising gamemodes.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal