Author Topic: Best Andriod phones?  (Read 4723 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Best Andriod phones?
« on: June 07, 2014, 03:18:55 PM »
So currently I have the iPhone4s but with all the bullshit apple is trying to pull with it's charger and now audio(you have to buy your earplugs from Apple...fucking stupid) along with the stupid prices.  I'm thinking about getting an Android phone. I don't really know much about them so I'm curious which one is the "best"? I just want something that's all around good.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Sambolinski

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best Andriod phones?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 03:26:57 PM »
I have the IPhone 4S aswell so I can't give an opinion. This link might help though.
http://phandroid.com/2014/06/04/best-android-phones-june-2014/

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »
Samsung Galaxy series from the S3 up is good. I have an S3 myself, works like a charm.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
I have an Galaxy S2. It's cheap, works pretty good and can run all apps just fine.
So I don't see a reason to get a more expensive S3 or S4 when the S2 is still fine. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 04:24:29 PM »
go for a HTC One phone, i have the One X but there is now the One M8 which is a godly phone, go for that over samsung phones

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 04:26:33 PM »
I have an Galaxy S2. It's cheap, works pretty good and can run all apps just fine.
So I don't see a reason to get a more expensive S3 or S4 when the S2 is still fine. ;)

On amazon there is little price difference between the S2 and the S3 (In the UK, at least the S2 is £200 and the S3 is £210), so you might as well an S3 if you're looking for a Samsung phone around $350/£210.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 05:52:24 PM »
Anything but an iPhone. I have an S4. The S5 looks like it'd be pretty awesome though. My friend has a note 3 i think. It's also badass.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 09:59:15 PM »
If you're looking for top of the line, the GS5 is what you're looking for. You can probably get a good deal on the GS4, which is what I have, now too since it's last gen. I have a friend that has Sony's Xperia Z2, he likes it though I can't vouch.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 02:13:10 AM »
Currently I'm in a toss up between the HTC One M8 and Galaxy S5. I looked up my carrier and I can get the S5 for only 200$ with a 2 year agreement. I have no plans of switching and I've switched before and it was a terrible mistake, sprint is a great provider. From what I understand the Galaxy S5 is the "king" of androids...but the HTC looks promising.

Also, thank you everyone for the replies, I appreciate it
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 05:14:01 AM »
When you compare the HTC One M8 specs to the Galaxy S5 specs, they are almost the same. The S5 has a better camera but they have the same amount of RAM, same CPU and same GPU inside. On top of that, both phones have some features that are not present on the other. The S5 is slightly cheaper than the One M8.

I think it comes down to a matter of personal choice, but I personally would go for the HTC One M8.

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 06:15:33 AM »
Stuff you lot, get a nexus 4 or 5.

^^Credit to Dixon xD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal