Author Topic: Clockwork role-play universes that you think would work  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Clockwork role-play universes that you think would work
« on: May 07, 2014, 02:55:59 PM »
So far in clockwork, I've seen Half life 2 rp, Starship troopers RP, GTA RP which was shut down, Phase four, Star Wars rp.

But there are so many ideas that I'm sure have been presented, but never actually been done before. Either that, or they've never been executed correctly.

Doesn't need to be too long, but what do you think would be a good Clockwork universe idea/concept?

The thing that recently made me think of this was a Darkrp server called "School RP" and i thought, what if that was a serious rp concept for the Clockwork script. There's so many ideas, but that's what i thought would be good for rp.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:58:53 PM by Ramone »

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Clockwork role-play universes that you think would work
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 03:51:22 PM »
I had played a WW3RP server about 3 years ago that was quite fun, not completely sure if it was Clockwork or OpenAura.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 04:27:46 PM »
I had played a WW3RP server about 3 years ago that was quite fun, not completely sure if it was Clockwork or OpenAura.

wouldve been OA

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 04:44:54 PM »
Some form of wasteland survival like Outlands. Terminator, Fallout, Tank Girl, etc.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 04:52:09 PM »
I had ideas for a space colony RP with many opportunities for dynamic events.  Imagine Space Station 13 RP (minus the shit RP) meets Terra Nova (if anyone remembers that show); each different type of character can be involved in almost every event.

Some examples could include:

• Herd of unidentified, carnivorous alien creatures assault the colony.  Each individual has their own RP:  "default" colonists will be hiding in their homes, biologists will be trying to identify the creatures, and security will be trying to kill or scare them off all the while getting bitched at by the eggheads who want one alive.
  • Following the events of an unsuccessful insurrection at another colony, the corporation/nation which chartered your colony sends mercenaries/marines to your colony to provide extra security and ensure this colony's loyalty.  With this event, everyone from the colonists to security to even the viceroy/administrator feels the effects of having their homes occupied by a well-trained and disciplined force that is looking for any excuse drag people out of their homes and execute them for treason.

And so on and so on.  Of course, one of the few things that may (or may not) be a con of this is that we would need models and maps.  While I have seen more than a few sci-fi citizen models on the workshop, Statua/Oz may have their hands full as I don't remember seeing anything along the lines of a space colony.
[/list]

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 06:36:08 PM »
    I had ideas for a space colony RP with many opportunities for dynamic events.  Imagine Space Station 13 RP (minus the shit RP) meets Terra Nova (if anyone remembers that show); each different type of character can be involved in almost every event.

Some examples could include:

• Herd of unidentified, carnivorous alien creatures assault the colony.  Each individual has their own RP:  "default" colonists will be hiding in their homes, biologists will be trying to identify the creatures, and security will be trying to kill or scare them off all the while getting bitched at by the eggheads who want one alive.
    • Following the events of an unsuccessful insurrection at another colony, the corporation/nation which chartered your colony sends mercenaries/marines to your colony to provide extra security and ensure this colony's loyalty.  With this event, everyone from the colonists to security to even the viceroy/administrator feels the effects of having their homes occupied by a well-trained and disciplined force that is looking for any excuse drag people out of their homes and execute them for treason.

And so on and so on.  Of course, one of the few things that may (or may not) be a con of this is that we would need models and maps.  While I have seen more than a few sci-fi citizen models on the workshop, Statua/Oz may have their hands full as I don't remember seeing anything along the lines of a space colony.
    [/list]

Oz told me he was done mapping for CG since everyone here can't make up their minds, which I'd be the same if I was him.

Aside from that, I think Hazard Time's idea would be neat. If we can come up and create something before summer hits, we will be able to grab a large playerbase and be able to 'sail' once school comes back around since we will already be solid with enough players to support the server.
    abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
    • Gold Member
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 08:02:17 PM »
    The interesting thing about the WW3RP that made it good in my opinion was there were two different factions, kind of like MPF and Citizens, but they were both equal OOCly, just different beliefs ICly.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 09:09:50 PM »
    Some form of wasteland survival like Outlands. Terminator, Fallout, Tank Girl, etc.
    Wasteland was done, and same with terminator and fallout rp.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal