Author Topic: Bill Washington's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bill Washington's Metropolice Force Application
« on: April 28, 2014, 08:10:14 PM »
Bill Washington's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Napalmmonkey

IC Character Name: Bill Washington

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Bill Washington wishes to join the CCA for many reasons, one or them being that he feels that he owes it to the CCA to join. They have protected in when every he is in danger, they keep him safe from thoes who want to cause harm to him. He wants to have there back and protect them like they protected him.

Another reason he wishes to join is, because he feels bored in City 45. He fells that this will give enjoyment and meaning to his life. He will be relied on by fellow units and citizens in City 45, this is exactly what he is looking for.

Finnaly he wishes to join, because he is loyal to any super power above him. He wishes to serve the Universal Union and protect the lives of the citizens and administators of City 45. No matter the risk Bill will step up to the plate and try and do his very best.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal, trustworthy, stuborn, leader (Likes to be incharge, very good at cordinating people), and cautious. These are but not limited to Bills traits.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
I expect CCA to be slow paced at first during training, hopefully it won't more than a week to be trained. After that point I hope to join GRID and help better the CCA with technology. During this I hope to rise through the ranks and become a 2 or 1. After this I expect my chararater to be murdered in the field by some guy with a butter knife... again.

Bill expects this to be a high stakes job that every moment could mean life or death. He knows the risk of the job and has heard stories of how CCA offcials have lost there lives. He hopes he is more fortonet and lives a long and respected life. He doesn't know much about being a CCA offcial yet but hopes to learn over time to be the best officer he can be.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Bill grew up in Connecticut, he lived with his mother and father. He was an only child, and he dreamed to someday become a military operative for the United States of America. He did above average in school, around 8th grade Bills father inherited a small gun store. Bills father quit his job at the post office and began working here, money now was no issue like before by living pay check to pay check. Bills father had already saved enough money for Bill to go to college by the time Bill was in 10th grade.

After Bill graduated from high school in Connecticut, he set out to find the right college. Still not knowing what he wanted to study the search was difficult and his parent soon became impatient with him. They forced him into physical science, he was enrolled and soon found that he loved the field. He loved studying plasma, he felt it to be very fascinating topic. He graduated 4 years later and began looking for a job, he soon remember his dream of the military and attempted to enroll. It was a hard 6 and a half weeks of boot camp, but Bill found out that the military field was not for him. He was told that he didn't have what it took to be in the army. Even if he was accepted he would have refused because he hated the extreme conditions and situations that he would be put in. He than went and once again began looking for a job in the physical science field. This is around the point when the combine showed up and the seven hour war erupted. And now Bill resigns in City 45 looking for a suitable occupation. He found a paper about the CCA and attempted to enroll.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have been, I was killed in RP by a man with a knife. Also it didn't help that the OfC shot me in the legs 20 times.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I have played on RP servers for about 2 years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
I have played on Serious RP servers for about a year now.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I have been a member of CG for about a year now and are very familier with HRP, I also have about 10 hours on Hl2RP.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Time Zone A.K.A. UTC-5

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?
15 years of age

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable RP moment would be on Clockwork Military RP, As I played as a soldier we were being attacked. Me and a few other men gathered in the barracks and await the commanding officer. As the door opens the CO stands there and begins to talk. Just as he finishes his sentence a bullet pierces through his chest and he dies, The CCO was no where to be found either and we needed a commander. All of us just being privates I decided I shoud be the one, As I was the only one actually assigned to a platoon, Marauder 2-1 Rifleman Bravo Company was my title. We where brave fighters who specialized in search and destroy missions. I'm not going to lie commanding 30 people at once is very hard, I had to assign people jobs, as algida members ran in and shot at us. Eventually we exhausted their supply of ammo and they ran, we retook the base and every thing went back to normal. And did I get promoted for this? Hell no because the server shut down a few days later. Still pretty memorable and fun experience.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do consider myself a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Bill Washington
CID: 70338
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour Black Hair
Eye Colour: Blue Eyes
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 153 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: Very logical and above average intelligence
Notable Qualities: Fast runner, is very cautious, and pays close attention to his environment and surroundings.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been detained or apprehended.

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
I occasionally eat rations.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I will most certainly give my life to protect the Universal Union and protect it's members.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I am responsible for all actions that I do, being good or bad. I also take all responsibility for anyone who is under my command.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal and faithful until the day I die.

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I wish to join to assist my fellow citizens of City 45 and to serve under the Universal Union. To serve and protect for what is right, to save lives and apprehend those who take action against the Universal Union. To protect my fellow officials and make City 45 a better place.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Bill Washington hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:03:55 PM by Napalmmonkey »
Quotes from my hero Liberty Prime
"Communism is the very definition of failure!"
"Democracy is non-negotiable."
"Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bill Washington's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 11:47:03 AM »
Your backstory currently has 255 words, and it is stated that the minimum required word count is 300, fix this and I will re-evaluate your application.

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 05:43:34 PM »
Updated the backstory, it should now be atleast 300 words long.
Quotes from my hero Liberty Prime
"Communism is the very definition of failure!"
"Democracy is non-negotiable."
"Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 04:54:57 PM »
UNIT: 562
DIVSION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Bill Washington>
Citizen Identification Number: 70338

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.ECHO-DvL.562
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 11:13:41 AM »
Accepted
Added to roster as CCA.04-204 'deWarenne Brossel' after a plebiscite was held to directly skip the recruit stage

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal