Author Topic: Ammo  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ammo
« on: April 14, 2014, 06:14:02 AM »
Upon rejoining the server or reloading a character, multiple boxes of ammo have disappeared, leaving only one of the same type in their place.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ammo
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:26:32 AM »
Didn't notice that. What I did notice however was that MPF characters always spawn with 2 boxes of pistol ammo. Even if they dropped them before, they magically get new ones every time they load their char.
Or at least recruits do. Which aren't even supposed to have a gun and/or ammo at all.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 08:36:40 AM »
Upon rejoining the server or reloading a character, multiple boxes of ammo have disappeared, leaving only one of the same type in their place.
I'll have a look if I can find a reason of this.

Didn't notice that. What I did notice however was that MPF characters always spawn with 2 boxes of pistol ammo. Even if they dropped them before, they magically get new ones every time they load their char.
Or at least recruits do. Which aren't even supposed to have a gun and/or ammo at all.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

Yeah, Clockwork used to do this. Everytime you loaded a MPF/OTA character, it'd check if you have any pistol ammo in your inventory and would give you a pair if not. It shouldn't be happening anymore, I'll check on it, though.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 03:57:47 PM »
This still happens, and it's really annoying because the armory is bugged and won't open, so we can't purchase more.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal