Author Topic: PAC Prop Size  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PAC Prop Size
« on: April 13, 2014, 10:05:10 PM »
You can't resize props in PAC. You can resize sprites and certain models ex. the PAC prop ball, the first thing that spawns when you spawn a prop, and you can resize your character. However, you can't change the size of most things.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PAC Prop Size
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 04:38:08 AM »
This is a Garry's mod issue where the engine doesn't properly scale some models, I'm afraid I can't do much with this.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 08:19:22 AM »
Change it to alternative scaling and a fair number of props will be scaleable
what

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 08:25:28 AM »
You can't resize props in PAC. You can resize sprites and certain models ex. the PAC prop ball, the first thing that spawns when you spawn a prop, and you can resize your character. However, you can't change the size of most things.

Every single prop/item i've ever used I could scale; unless it's a clockwork related issue.
have a nice day :)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 07:05:39 PM »

Every single prop/item i've ever used I could scale; unless it's a clockwork related issue.
CW related I believe
All props that are addons and some PHX can be scaled, all construction/comic props and some PHX can't.
Change it to alternative scaling and a fair number of props will be scaleable
Will try this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal