Author Topic: <::||C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900's Private Logs||::>
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:01:25 PM »
UNIT: 900
DIVSION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: 03

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Private Logs - C18.MPF.NOVA-03.900 #1

<::|| 02/01/19 - I have decided to open this experience log after promotion from 04 to 03. Today I was ecstatic. After finally finishing my 04-to-03 training courses and waiting I-don't-know how long, I was called into the High Command Meeting Room by C18.MPF.NOVA-DvL.368 and given a speech about how I'd... What was it, "more than served my duty to the Union both inside the medbay and out". Anyways, it went on like that for a little while. I tried to listen, but it was a bit much to take in. He eventually took an 03 armband out of his storage pouch and tossed it to me. I eagerly accepted it, and that was that. ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs - C18.MPF.NOVA-03.900 #1
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.NOVA-03.900
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Private Logs - C18.MPF.NOVA-03.900 #2

<::|| 23/01/19 - Oh, jesus. I never thought it would be like... God damn... I had my first amputation today and the screaming... The horrible screaming... I hope I'll never have to do it again.
   The guy was marked as mentally unfit. Two RAZOR units dragged him in, and requested a NOVA unit to Detainment to diagnose him. Myself and C18.MPF.NOVA-DvL.368 showed up to detainment and 368 diagnosed him with paranoid schizophrenia. He raised his OSIPR, but before he shot the man, he told me to do it. The man screamed. And screamed. And screamed. Over and over again, until a single round of 9x19mm Parabellum sliced through his forehead. It was awful, but in a way... I almost enjoyed it. ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs - C18.MPF.NOVA-03.900 #2
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.NOVA-03.900
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Private Logs - C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900 #3

<::|| So, the weather decided that it hates us. A huge storm hit City Eight, and the perimeter restrictors were destroyed. Then, thousands of biotics poured into the city and started slaughtering people.

Overwatch got called in, and our priority switched from sociostability to... Well, sociostability. Only instead of policing, our directive became evacuation. Airwatch was contacted, and Boomers were sent to pick us up. However, the biotic contacts started pushing the Overwatch forces back towards the Nexus' exterior plaza. They managed to repel the so-called 'antlions,' but one Overwatch unit was downed. I took it on myself to haul the trooper into the dropship as it lifted off. I had to conduct emergency surgery in mid-flight. ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs - C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900 #3
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Private Logs - C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900 #4

<::|| We weren't told where we were going - or if we were, I was too busy trying to save an Overwatch unit's life to notice.

When we set down in City 45, I remember the dropship making a distinctive 'thud' sound when it hit the helipad. We deboarded, myself and a GRID 04, 786, carrying the Overwatch soldier to the medbay. After stitching him up and applying a hearty amount of biogel, he made a full recovery. Man, those guys look weird under all of their armor. All pasty-white and covered in this weirdly-reflective metallic... Stuff, where their digestive system used to be. I don't think they even had hair. Like I said, weird. Dead, colorless augmented eyes, always concealed behind a helmet that's surgically attached to their heads (but oddly removable)... Just... Inhuman. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. They're just unnerving. Outside of combat they're so silent, it's like seeing a bunch of armored mutes walking around the Nexus, just standing there holding a rifle menacingly and watching you. ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs - C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900 #4
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C8.MPF.NOVA-02.900
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

CLEARANCE: 01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Private Logs - C45.MPF.NOVA-01.900 #5

<::|| 01. Oh-one. It feels so strange to say "at ease" and to have people salute me just as I walk past them. It's... Weird. Command has so far been a lot of responsibility. I mean, I did personal, one-on-one training with 222 under NOVA-OfC.787's orders, but now that I'm responsible for managing every unit in NOVA... It's harder work than back at 02, to say the least. ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs - C45.MPF.NOVA-01.900 #5
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.MPF.NOVA-01.900
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:33:51 PM by Comrade Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal