Author Topic: Delta1116732's Authorization Application  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Delta1116732's Authorization Application
« on: March 30, 2014, 03:49:30 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Delta1116732
How long have you been roleplaying? (can be any game):3 Years
How long have you been playing Garry's Mod serious roleplay?: 2.5 Years Roughly

Character Section

Authorization(s):
- c Flag. (Just chairs.)

Name: N/A
Affiliation: N/A

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
N/A

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Mainly they will give me the ability to sit down on.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Spawn chairs, sit on them, live life. This isn't that much of an authorization, and for the fact that i'd like to be able to move the chair props aswell. It gets annoying if i'm setting up a shop then having the weld every chair to the ground hoping it won't spaz out and kill half of the people inside.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No, aside for being a flag for all my characters. No other player will need it.

Extra Notes (optional): Only reason I changed the IC Character part is mainly due to the fact that this is for more than one character, and I can't really give an IC explaination about how my character is suddenly ICly able to lift chairs with a large metal device that shoots a blue beam. I know I can be trusted with these flags, i've been with CG for quite a while. If I can be trusted with a DvL that can spawn shotguns, AR2's, and everything of the sort i'm sure I can be trusted with chairs.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:51:07 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Delta1116732's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 12:53:41 AM »
Shouldn't be an issue at all, you have my support.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 06:05:45 AM »
I know you are a good guy as person, as well as your RP. I highly doubt you would abuse it. So you got my support as well.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 03:06:28 AM »
Accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal