Author Topic: Scott Williams's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Scott Williams's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 22, 2014, 02:52:35 PM »
Scott Williams's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: [C?G] Royal

IC Character Name: Scott Williams

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Scott Williams has a desire for self preservation and is tired of scrounging for food and struggling to survive as a mere citizen in City 18. He is young and as spry as one can be, given the circumstance and feels he is wasting away his youth. He desires recognition, something he never had in his past. Being relatively shy, he didn't stand out very much. Now, he intends to change that and become someone new with a new mission in life.

Scott knows joining the MPF will bring food, shelter, knowledge, and maybe even some new friends into his life. He is becoming desperate for these basic life necessities as the days pass in City 18. Scott can't imagine his future becoming any better by standing by the wayside and going in the same direction he has been. For his own sake, and for the chance of living at least another year, he wants to give joining the MPF a shot.

Other than means of survival, Scott believes there is a possibility for a lucrative, bright future with this occupying force. A future much better than living as a simple citizen of the city. He has clearly seen the brutality of those wearing the uniforms and masks, but he'd much rather be on the other end of the stun stick. Scott desires authority, prestige, and a purpose. He feels this new militaristic police force that has occupied this city is just the organization to get those things. 

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Joseph is an willing guy, He is willing to do the unthinkable and will not turn down orders, Before the war he was also fairly kind to others, helping homeless people, repairing peoples things for free, But after the war he lost some of the compassionate side of him, He still has some but has become more ruthless because of the sightings gone on around him he has become more ruthless as to fit into the new jist of things, yet he is petrified of the MPF As on a daily bases he see's what he can do, So he believes that if you cant beat them, you must join them.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
I expect the personal experience for me to be something interesting. I expect it to be Rough on myself and for Scott, since I will have to remember various things, the amount of cycles needed for each person, and also putting the time and effort into my roleplay, which I consider to be quite good.

The experience for my character will be full of changes I'm sure. Scott is relatively shy but is bent on his own personal survival. As he progresses through training and learns the ideals of the MPF, he will change in some ways, but in other ways I expect his attributes to become even more enhanced, so to speak. For example, he will likely become less shy over time and learn to be more aggressive and voice his opinion, but his desire for self preservation may drive him to do his duty even better.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Scott Williams was born in 1990 in South Carolina, in the United States. He had an average childhood and had a strong interest in aviation. His dream job was to be a pilot. He didn't come from a very wealthy family, so college wasn't much of an option for him. This also meant his passion for aviation would never become a reality.

As he grew up, he developed a more serious attitude towards things and was often seen as being mature for his age. He was somewhat shy, and didn't approach people very often just to ask them to be friends. Instead, he was someone who waited for others to approach him. He developed more of a secretive lifestyle, often keeping things to himself that most people would love to go around telling others about. Because of this, the few friends he did have found him to be very trustworthy when it came to telling Scott things they didn't want others to know about.

Scott's teenage years were fairly average as well. He went to a public school where he took a few extra history classes, something that interested him. He began to develop a strong sense of self preservation for himself and his family. The more he studied history, the more paranoid he became about the government turning on its people or becoming too powerful, like that of ancient Rome. He never really expected the day to come where he would have to fight for his survival, but he wanted to be ready if it ever did. This wasn't exactly something he spoke of publicly, as he didn't want to be judged or thought of as a freak.

As he got into his mid twenties, a drastic change took place in the world. The Seven Hour War began and ended and now there was a strange militaristic force occupying the Earth. Scott found himself separated from his family in the chaotic events that took place during the invasion. Some of his friends stood against these invaders, trying to fight back, but they were killed or captured quickly. Scott chose to  pick his battles and this was one he knew he couldn't win. He went peacefully along with a fair number of others from his local city, into Combine custody where he was transported a long way from his home to a very dirty, decrepit city.

Scott was now away from home, alone, hungry, and scared and in a city he didn't know along with people he didn't know. There was a new lifestyle to get used to. One of oppression and sorrow. His ideals of resisting an oppressive government soon faded and his ideals and need of self preservation took over more than ever. The events that took place in the past hardened Scott emotionally, but made him more reclusive, as he felt the more he laid low, the better he could survive. He figured it was best to stay out of the spotlight, so to speak.

Although he felt just getting by as simply as possible was best, he saw how the local police force seemed to be in good physical shape. He knew they had food and shelter and training. He knew they were recruiting more and more members of their organization from the local populace and he saw an opportunity to better himself. "Perhaps I could get that aviation training I always wanted", he though to himself.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes I have, it was removed as I Stupidly misread some text, A man ran through the hardpoint, the TRO Said, Recruit, why are you still here, I thought he ment to chase the man, but he actually ment to leave, I got a PK for that and another offence, it Wont happen again, I promise.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1.5 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 1 year maybe?

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT 0

5. In what country do you live?
England

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On another server, I was trapped in a storage cupboard during a Necrotic breakout from D6, the CPA Had announced a warning for everyone to enter the nexus, but inside our little cafe we didnt hear it, so 4 of us were rushed into the back room of the cafe, where we roleplayed barricading the door open, and a necrotic broke down the door, and we ended up using wooden planks to bash its head in, Which turnt out to be super fun.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Scott Williams
CID:  82651
Height: 6.1
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 168
Mental Distinctions: Good Listener, Easy adapting to situation
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: A good listener and can think on the spot.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Never.

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
I eat them whenever i get the chance.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am willing to give my life up for the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I do accept all actions.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union until the day I die.

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
Food, water, shelter, and an opportunity for a new life with new experiences.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Scott Williams hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:04:41 PM by [C???G] Royal »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Scott Williams's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 04:32:12 PM »
I got a PK for that and another offence, it Wont happen again, I promise.

Pending What was the other offence?

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:02:36 PM »
It was near the same thing, but it only happened the Second time as i mis-understood what the TrO Said, I thought he ment to chase the man,But he ment leave the hardpoint.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:06:03 PM by [C???G] Royal »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 07:02:51 PM »
Accepted for interview

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member