Author Topic: Government created AIDS?  (Read 6051 times)

Offline ^0[GKBS] ^1Avo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Government created AIDS?
« on: March 19, 2014, 07:43:10 AM »
Title.
So there's a Conspiracy going around that the Government created AIDS to help kill off the homosexuals and such in Africa? There's a cure to it too? Apparently the CIA was testing to find a disease which would resist any cures known to man. They did this testing somewhere in Africa apparently.... The purpose of finding this incurable disease was to bring America back to the old days of the moral majority. Therefore this disease was to be transmitted sexually among the outcasts of society, namely
people of color and gay men (Not being racist here)... I've read up on it. There's a cure for it. Does the government want us to have it? Nope. People say it was made as a way to control the population.

Here's a page about it: http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1860871_1860876_1861031,00.html

Here's the cure Patent: http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5676977.PN.&OS=PN%2F5676977&RS=PN%2F5676977

Please discuss  :-\

Catalyst Gaming

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Government created AIDS?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:16:51 AM »
So much crap in one post. Not sure where to start. The us probally didn't do anything with aids, and nobody knows exactly where It came from. But seeing how it originally came from monkeys, and we share quite a but of DNA, I blame the furries. Thanks furries.

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline ^0[GKBS] ^1Avo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 12:34:33 PM »
So much crap in one post. Not sure where to start. The us probally didn't do anything with aids, and nobody knows exactly where It came from. But seeing how it originally came from monkeys, and we share quite a but of DNA, I blame the furries. Thanks furries.

A lot of places say it came from England... Like I said, they made it to control population. But there's also the cure..

Catalyst Gaming

Offline Napoleon IV

• do you feel the simplicity yet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »
There is absolutely no worry for overpopulation, the entire world population could live in Texas if as dense as New York.

We're just overpopulating the cities.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 08:44:14 PM »
There is absolutely no worry for overpopulation, the entire world population could live in Texas if as dense as New York.

We're just overpopulating the cities.

If we're only considering space as an issue with overpopulation, than yes, it's not a problem. However there's a lot more problems with having 7 billion people or more - than just crowded cities.
ok

Offline Napoleon IV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 09:54:46 PM »
We're almost to the Space Age, anyway. It shouldn't be a problem.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »

what is the basis of your "we are almost to the space age", i'm fairly certain we're still relatively far out from being able to colonize other planets? i may be wrong, but would love something to read if i can be corrected

Offline Napoleon IV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 11:57:45 PM »
It's just my personal opinion, the space era isn't going to start at colonization. When we have an acceptable way to transport humans to at least, Mars, In my opinion, that would be the beginning of the space era.

Just basing this off of opinion, nothing more. Let's not get off topic, though.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 02:28:23 AM »

what is the basis of your "we are almost to the space age", i'm fairly certain we're still relatively far out from being able to colonize other planets? i may be wrong, but would love something to read if i can be corrected

Ever heard of Mars one or how the guy from virgin mobile is trying to commercialize space travel?

https://www.mars-one.com/

or take a look at this, it has reference links at the bottom or whatever to show where it got it's information:

http://www.futuretimeline.net/

Technology is speeding up, not slowing down. It has the snowball effect on it.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 10:30:29 AM »
Not to long ago I've watched a documentary about space travel and conolizing mars.
Turns out we could raise the temperature of mars enough to let plants grow in about 100 years.
Then it will take another few thousand years before those plants spread all over the planet and created enough oxygen for us to live there without suit.
Not to mention the atmosphere needs to be thinker to stop sun radiation to destroy us if we don't wear a suit.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal