Author Topic: Grom's Tool Trust Application  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Grom

• View Profile
    • Awards
Grom's Tool Trust Application
« on: March 18, 2014, 10:03:35 PM »
Grom's Tool Trust Application

Time in HL2RP: I have been roleplaying on Garry’s Mod servers for seven or so years now. I've played at a few communities, such as PubGamer, Necropolis, InfusionGaming and a few others besides.  During my time roleplaying in the HL2RPverse, I've been an arms dealer, a lowly citizen, a Combine informant, a CP, a Civil Administrator and a Vortigaunt. I've also served as an administrator alongside OzJackal and Raged at PubGamer and at InfusionGaming. I have also had tooltrust on Catalyst servers before, but it was removed during the transition to a new HL2RP server.

Character Name(s):
Ned Irons, Courtney Strong.

What will you use Tool Trust for?
In the past, I have used tooltrust to create various types of roleplay for both myself and others. I've arranged small cleaning events using a handful of props, created stores and shanties for roleplaying in and built small areas of interest such as item caches and crime scenes.

I intend to use ToolTrust to provide roleplay to the general citizen populace, both on the city and outlands servers. In addition, I have applied for both the CWU and the CCA, and having access to prop spawning and the toolgun will enable me to organise small working events to occupy regular citizens.

Have you ever had Tool Trust removed? No

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Grom's Tool Trust Application
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 02:28:56 PM »
Accepted.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal