Author Topic: Deborah Penelope Nelson's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 2846 times)

Offline Napoleon IV

• do you feel the simplicity yet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Deborah Penelope Nelson's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 18, 2014, 07:09:54 PM »
Deborah Penelope Nelson's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Napoleon IV

IC Character Name: Deborah Penelope Nelson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Deborah Nelson is a young, well bodied civilian born from poverty. She's still relatively healthy based on her previous city's ration policy, and supports the Union because of it. She's grown up around police, living in a poverty ridden family, the police often visited for her parents or even her, when the time was right.

Unlike most of the uneducated proletariat, she did not hate the police, nor did she hate the system. She tried her hardest to keep on her school and she made plenty of friends while doing it. She is a determined and gregarious young woman.

Recently, she befriended an officer with the digits 222, who she named tutu because of her digits. She believes the union could use more help, seeing as 222 is recovering from major wounds and is /still/ patrolling.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
( Using CK2 Traits because I am a grand strategy player )
http://crusaderkings-two.wikia.com/wiki/Traits

Underhanded Rogue.
Twin.
Legitimized Bastard.
Attractive.
Poet.
Temperate.
Diligent.
Greedy.
Wroth.
Humble.
Gregarious.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think the MPF will interested in Deborah because she young, able bodied woman who is willing to conform to orders seeing as it is the only influence she has seen so far. There's no reason to not be interested in her, other than her complete inexperience with actual tactics in combat.

There's a small chance she may crumble in combat in the beginning ages, however. She also seems relatively immature, and hardly holds any loyalty to the Union so far.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Deborah Nelson, a young, freckled girl with bright green eyes.

Her story starts on a late night of June, 18, 1992. She was born, to the unwed couple, in which her father ran off soon after, leaving behind only one hundred dollars for her mother. Great guy. So, Deborah never met her dad and she didn't care. Her dad was a loser anyway. Deborah grew up at public teachings and she always seemed to apply herself.

Later on, though, Deborah would get in trouble multiple times. She would steal money, steal things at lunch, but always had a conniving but charismatic way to put blame away from herself.

Graduating high school, she wasn't prepared for the real world, even with good greats and acceptable extra-curricular activities, no colleges found interest in her. She was graciously put into a McDonald's, where her charismatic nature helped.

Fast forward a few years and a few different fast food restaurants, the Union invades the planet and annexes it entirely in 7 hours. Good game. Overall, she was terrified, but amazed. These aliens brought new technology, trying to establish an army of eunuch's and kill all who disagree'd. The ultimate authority, more authority than any god, more authority than any politician.

The broadcasts, the propaganda, the brainwash water, rations, it all just fills her mind with the most interesting things. Then she meets 222, a charismatic Greek female unit, who inspires her to join the MPF. She was interested, her uncle was a police officer, she thought. She couldn't remember his name for a strange reason.

But, before 222, before City18, she was at a different city which was in London. She was suspicious as to why not everyone was British, or why she was even there. She was part Scottish, anyway, right? She was fed a bit better than City18, but soon, the city became cramped and, sadly, MRSA began to rampage. People had to avoid eachother at all costs until they could be evacuated, and Judgement Waiver was called almost always. Some units even began to perish or become incapacitated to the contact disease. -heehee-

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About five years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About three years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Recently, about 3 weeks, but I have been here for almost three years, under the radar.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live?
United States.

6. How old are you?
Fourteen.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When Elijah, my deceased Polish doctor, was lying on his death bed, and called everyone in the Slums to take his items according to how he wanted them distributed. These included his beloved Rolex, a cactus farm, a satchel of medical tools, medications, the recipe to cacti-antlion stew.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Deborah Penelope Nelson
CID: 9875
Height: Five foot, nine inches.
Hair Colour Brunette.
Eye Colour: Green.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: Ninety-Seven pounds.
Mental Distinctions: Conniving.
Mental Defects: Immature.
Mental Advantages: Quick in Mind.
Notable Qualities: Ability to speak in front of people, ability to promote authority.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I haven't.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I, Deborah Nelson, have chosen to join the MPF for a few simple reasons.

I have decided to join the clearly superior union for more reason, for more life, more safety, but most important to me, more food.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Deborah Penelope Nelson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 07:12:52 PM by Napoleon IV »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Deborah Penelope Nelson's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 12:04:01 PM »
Pending

Looking in to your previous ban from HL2RP
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 12:16:05 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Napoleon IV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 12:43:49 PM »
Alrighty.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 04:29:57 PM »
You posted your ban appeal on March 16, 2014, 12:22:39 am and it was a days ban, which would mean you were unbanned from March 17, which tells me you've since then had 3 days gametime after your ban, im going to leave this app pending for at least another 2 days to see whether or not you've learned your lesson

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Deborah Penelope Nelson's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 04:30:19 PM »
You posted your ban appeal on March 16, 2014, 12:22:39 am and it was a days ban, which would mean you were unbanned from March 17, which tells me you've since then had 3 days gametime after your ban, im going to leave this app pending for at least another 2 days to see whether or not you've learned your lesson
From what I've seen in-game he has learned his lesson. I've interacted with his character a little bit and his RP skills have been apparent.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Napoleon IV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 08:14:55 PM »
It's been almost four days now, an update would be nice!   :D

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member