Author Topic: Justin Waller's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Justin Waller's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 18, 2014, 06:30:29 PM »
Justin Waller's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Vegas

IC Character Name: Justin Waller

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character would enjoy joining the Metro Police Force for multiple reasons. One of these reasons is he has respected police officers and those with authority all his life, and wants to be like them. He has always respected the strict ones, and felt that the kind ones were weak.

Another reason would be because he believes that they are required for the city to survive. He believes that there are those out there that must be purged, in order for the others to live. He believes that they are required for the sociostability to be upheld, and order to be kept.

Finally, he wishes to join the MPF for the supplies. The food and the shelter, as well as the money. He wants to be able to supply for himself, instead of relying on others. He doesn't want to be a freeloader, and wants to do something to help.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
 He is loyal to his cause, and can be trusted to keep a secret. He's relatively accurate with a gun, however these skills must be revived via training.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 I believe it will be a learning experience for my character. I think it will be this way because he will learn how cruel the world actually is, and how in order to get to the top it involves stepping on some people. How only the strong survive, and the meek shall be culled.

I think for me it will be enjoyable, as I always liked playing an MPF character. It should be a memorable experience, and cause some fun times. I hope to get some fun scenarios out of it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Born in Louisiana, Justin Waller was a slightly violent child. With two siblings, one older, one younger, he was the middle child. He typically picked on the younger one, while the older one picked on Justin.

Justin picked on the younger kids in middle school, however this was quickly stopped by the school principle. The principle was a man, tall and broad shouldered. He'd talk down to the children, which scared Justin. He respected the principle, and did not want to disappoint him. For this reason, he stopped picking on the other children.

Six years later, Justin Waller is 19. He has moved to Ukraine, and is working the corner-store. He's restocking the shelves when he suddenly hears a massive bang outside, the windows shaking in the walls. Justin stands up, walking over to the window. He looks outside, noticing massive portals ripping open in the sky. Gunships and dropships pour out from the portals, the roofs being blown off of houses. A dropship lands directly over the corner-store, a masked soldier rappeling down a rope from the dropship. The unit looks into the store, at Justin. Justin begins rapidly backpedaling, backing up into a corner, beginning to hyperventilate. The unit kicks in the window, approaching him. He's towering over him, when suddenly the world goes black.

Justin awakes in a trainstation in an unknown world known as City 18. He walks outside, looking down the long, artificial, cobble streets. After walking around for a small amount of time, he begins to notice masked people walking around, bearing metal rods hooked up to electrodes. They look intimidating, bearing over most citizens. Soon enough, Justin finds himself in the nexus lobby, applying to join these masked men.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, it was removed for inactivity/the hl2rp server went down.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
~5 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
~4 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
~2 years

4. What Time zone are you in?
-8 GMT

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 Hard to recall, it would probably be a time around 3 years ago on a phase four server, when my character went mad in a padded white room, scratching away at his own skin.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Justin Waller
CID: 80731
Height: 5'11"
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 142
Mental Distinctions: Serious, doesn't take kindly to jokes.
Mental Defects: Standard, not unique.
Mental Advantages: Loyal, respectful.
Notable Qualities: Relatively strong.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I shall.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
So that I may support this city, and command respect from civilians. So that I may be fed and sheltered, and so that I may fend for myself instead of being a freeloader.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Justin Waller hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Justin Waller's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »
Accepted for interview

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player