Author Topic: Faction leader abilities  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Faction leader abilities
« on: March 12, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »
So right now, whenever i add someone to the citizen hospital roster, i have to find a SA+ to add him/her to the faction and change the model.

If there was a way where faction leaders (cwu, loyalist party, etc) could add people to their faction only and change the models, that would be fantastic.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Faction leader abilities
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 12:51:09 PM »
I'll add a character flag that'll allow you to whitelist and blacklist people into/from your current faction.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 05:12:11 PM »
I'll add a character flag that'll allow you to whitelist and blacklist people into/from your current faction.
Maybe let DvLs do that too seeing how they have the IC authority to do it?

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 05:29:11 PM »
Maybe let DvLs do that too seeing how they have the IC authority to do it?

Doesn't change anything on the development process, who gets the flag is up to the administration team.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 05:40:23 PM »
yes this would be very nice thank you

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal