Author Topic: Sophie Greenfield 's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Vinyl Storm Fedora Striker

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sophie Greenfield 's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 07, 2014, 05:23:33 PM »
Sophie Greenfield 's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Vinyl Storm Striker

IC Character Name: Sophie Greenfield

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character wishes to join the CCA to help those that can not protect themselves in times of peril. She wishes that by joining the CCA, she may protect her fellow civilians and make sure nobody will die to a hand of the Resistance. She wants to also follow the ways of the UU, and has dedicated her life to supporting the CP on the streets.

My character also wants to enjoy having fellow officers fight for the same cause she is willing to protect with her life. She loves surrounding herself in people she adores and wants to have some fun with them while they fight crime. She wants to have an enjoyable time telling citizens to pick up cans, face forward during rations, and saying "Face the wall" to the lawbreakers.

My character wants to show her superiors that she is also a very reliable person. She follows their orders without question, and she is obedient to what she is ordered to do. She does not go on petty trips when there is still some work left. She always wants to follow her dreams and become a CCA to save the lives of others.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character is very firm about the law. She does not like being commanded by someone that has no authority at all. She respects her superiors and carries out their orders as priority one. My character however likes to have some fun with her fellow CCA.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
My character is expecting a very new way of lifestyle. She does not expect it to be easy, and she is prepping herself for the training she will encounter. My character does not want to have life down for her though, she is also hoping for a good time and some fun with her fellow CCA officers, and enjoys the talks of petty cares.

I myself think that with a character in the CCA, I cant go around and mess with people always telling them to pickup cans every time they walk by. I will have to follow the set server rules for being a CCA officer. Bound by these rules, I must follow them by all means necessary, and not break rules that make the experience for HL2RP worse.  

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Sophie Greenfield was born in Buffalo, New York, 1990. She started as a very quiet baby, and didn't give so much trouble for her parents. She started school in 1993, and excelled the class in writing and reading. She was reading first grade books on a kindergarden level. The teachers realized that Sophie was very talented at reading and writing, and put her in first grade reading and writing classes. She then graduated elementary school in 1996, entering middle school early by a year. She was very impressed by the other kids ability to read and write, but she noticed they were still to slow for her. She decided to stay more quiet about how she read because she thought it would offend and insult her friends. In the 2000's, ( No date is given ) the Portal Storms event occurs, changing the world forever. Sophie decided wondered if there was any more life to come, so she waited eagerly. In 2015, the Combine Empire came, bringing new ways of life and culture. Sophie decided that she must do something else. The Combine brought new ways of life that Sophie enjoyed, and here parents did too. One instance was when the Seven hour war started, and she and her family where moved to the nearest city, New York City, which later became City 1.But, soon after the Combine came, the Resistance started. The Resistance was brutal to any loyalists they came across, burning apartments and beating anyone who refused to rebel. One fateful day, a surprise attack on Sophie's father occurred. A group of rebels were attempting to kill her father and mother. But, right before the rebels stormed the flat, a large group of Combine soldiers came. They massacred the rebels, who didn't have any time to react. But, one rebel was not going down without what they had wanted. One fragmentation grenade was lobbed in Sophie's flat, and killed her parents. From that day, she was orphaned. She was sad about what had happened to her parents, but was filled with rage at the rebels that killed them. Sophie wanted to get revenge on every rebel on Earth. She was determined that this is what her parents wanted her to do. She decided to try to join the CCA, become the same soldier that saved her years ago, and get some vengeance for her parents.      

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not had a CCA character before.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About two months of playtime.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Two weeks on mainly HL2RP servers.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
One year, a month and a half.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States Of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
If you want to know the most humorous, this is my favorite. One day, on a HL2RP server thats not CG, I was walking along the streets of City Seventeen when a CP blocked my path. The setting was familiar, and a trashcan stood next to the CP. On the trashcan was a can, a can of Dr. Breens Water. The CP knocked over the can, and said "Pickup that can." I then remembered that it was  a HL2 reference. I then said to the CP "You should pick up that can like you pick up girls." The CP looked at me and, with the raise of his stun stick, used voice command "Hahahaha." until he then went to arrest me for insulting an officer.    

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
On most occasions yes, but not if someone says bacon.

IC Section

Full Name: Sophie Greenfield
CID: 50766
Height: 5'9in
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 139Ilb
Mental Distinctions: Very strict around general public.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Enjoys medical science.
Notable Qualities: Tends to read and write in her free time.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, my character has not been detained or apprehended for that.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, My actions are my own, and I will take full responsibility for them.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To make sure that all of the civilians of City 18 is protected by the scum that call themselves "The Resistance." I want to make sure nobody feels threatened by any law breaking vermin bring to this glorious City.  

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Sophie Greenfield hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sophie Greenfield 's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 03:25:22 PM »
Accepted for interview

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sophie Greenfield 's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 07:35:57 PM »
UNIT:32188
SECTION:RAZOR
CLEARANCE:OFC

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000005
Send To: ECHO HC and TrOs
Subject: Interview

<::||Sophie Greenfield accepted as a recruit after completion of interview. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 4651432632162
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal