Author Topic: Overwatch models set to MPF units by default, will not save changes to new model  (Read 2723 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
title

When we make Overwatch characters we set them to use elite and soldier models for the appropriate ranks but they aren't sticking and they just keep reverting back to the regular MPF unit when we load the character again.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I know we had this problem before, but I have no idea how we fixed it. I think it was when we were using the new models for NOVA way back when.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unless somebody else gets to it first, I'll be sure to fix this on friday/weekend when I get to code.
Sorry for the inconvenience in the meanwhile.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The same thing happens with TrOs, their model us always reset to the default one. Every time I see a TrO, Alaskan/an SA has manually set their model to the ghostcp one.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm not sure if there were any customizations made to the Clockwork's model setting system.
I'll just bring back the plugin we've used before and stuff should get back to normal.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The same thing happens with TrOs, their model us always reset to the default one. Every time I see a TrO, Alaskan/an SA has manually set their model to the ghostcp one.
Thats because the TrO rank isn't actually added yet.
what

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This issue should have been fixed with the first update, somebody please confirm and lock this thread unless it's still broken.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Working now for Overwatch as intended, thank you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal