Author Topic: Two plugin suggestions  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Two plugin suggestions
« on: March 03, 2014, 03:12:31 PM »
Union Locks:
http://clockwork.exiguous-productions.com/plugins.html#unionlock

Would be really useful for the CWU to have a working lock they can use using a Union Card for the CWU HQ.

Vortigaunt Factions:
http://clockwork.exiguous-productions.com/plugins.html#vortigauntfactions

Self-explanatory

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Two plugin suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »
I'm going to convert the old stuff for the new Clockwork version, but those two will sure come handy if I don't get it done soon enough, thanks for suggesting.

Offline Sambolinski

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 03:38:28 PM »
+ Support We need the Vortigaunt faction.

Offline BrandonSmith

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 04:44:26 PM »
+Support , these are pretty essential plugins, though I figure it would be best to get some things a little more custom if possible, but they are really needed.

Chris Baker - Learning to treat patients.

Brandon R. Smith - Scavenging in the slums.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 12:31:14 AM »
I'm going to convert the old stuff for the new Clockwork version, but those two will sure come handy if I don't get it done soon enough, thanks for suggesting.

im still waiting on my vort swep

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 09:50:45 AM »
im still waiting on my vort swep

patience is the key
it's on the todolist

Offline Delta

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 08:00:21 PM »
Would like to see City Scanners as well if possible

Offline Reddy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 08:04:21 PM »
The first plugin would be great to have, but the Vortigaunt could not be in game. You must remember, there are hardly any Vortigaunts left, many were killed off by the combine. The only real place that there are any is outside cities in resistance camp, and even then there are not many in the camps.
He looks out the window and sees combine running towards his apartment. They block the entrance and start bounding up the stairs. They Search the apartments one by one, getting closer and closer. Then there is a knock at the door, and it is all over.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 08:05:37 PM »
The first plugin would be great to have, but the Vortigaunt could not be in game. You must remember, there are hardly any Vortigaunts left, many were killed off by the combine. The only real place that there are any is outside cities in resistance camp, and even then there are not many in the camps.

we've had the odd vortigaunt character though before, and funnily enough right at the start of HL2 you see an enslaved vortigaunt

Offline Gunsofglory

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 08:07:39 PM »

Not exactly. I'd say theres still a good many number of Vortigaunts left (You see one sweeping the train station in HL2). Combine use them as workers too.  Besides, having one or two on the server wouldn't break it too much.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 08:09:40 PM »
Would like to see City Scanners as well if possible
City Scanners are included in the basic Clockwork script I believe.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Reddy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 08:11:33 PM »
Not exactly. I'd say theres still a good many number of Vortigaunts left (You see one sweeping the train station in HL2). Combine use them as workers too.  Besides, having one or two on the server wouldn't break it too much.
[/quote]

That is true. I just mean to say don't have more than 2 Vortigaunt, maybe 3 at most. Even though the Combine do use them as slaves they are still pretty rare.
He looks out the window and sees combine running towards his apartment. They block the entrance and start bounding up the stairs. They Search the apartments one by one, getting closer and closer. Then there is a knock at the door, and it is all over.

Offline Delta

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 08:18:29 PM »
City Scanners are included in the basic Clockwork script I believe.

Yes I believe too, I just wondered if anyone has been a scanner before. Seeing some vortigaunt around could also add to the atmosphere even if there is only a few. It would add some unique moments for citizens, CP's and the people who are playing as the vortigaunt.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2014, 06:09:00 PM »
Vortigaunt factions were added in update #1.
Vortigaunt SWEP will follow, Union locks will come as well, just not really sure on how soon right now.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal