Author Topic: Joseph Price's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Joseph Price's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »
Joseph Price's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: [ALM] Royal

IC Character Name: Joseph Price

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Joseph Price would like to join the MPF for several reasons, The first is the fact that he is scared of there presence, Knowing that an form of them took over the world in 7 Hours IC'ly makes him scared of there presence, So he believes if he joins them, he will end up in the good books of them,

The second reason he wants to join is because Joseph wants the best life for himself, He needs to get a good paying job, and heard that this was a good example of one, He would like to be able to afford the "Luxuries" In City18 while still roleplaying fairly poor.

The final reason is because he had friends who had joined them before him, for about the same reasons, he wishes to join them in protecting City18 and being safe while doing so.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Joseph is an willing guy, He is willing to do the unthinkable and will not turn down orders, Before the war he was also fairly kind to others, helping homeless people, repairing peoples things for free, But after the war he lost some of the compassionate side of him, He still has some but has become more ruthless because of it.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the CCA to be rough for Joseph, but i expect he will pull through and turn into a good Unit, he will be scared at first but after having some experience he will try to tturn out to be a good,loyal and trustworthy unit.

For me it'll be demanding, but i will meet /all/ of its requirements, I will follow orders strictly and will never turn down an opportunity to server / improve / the union, as Joseph has given his soul to them. I will take punishments and learn from my wrong-doing as feedback is a good way to improve

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Joseph Price was born into a middle class home outside of NY., getting C+'s and B+'s in school,and volunteered for many things, including homeless campaigns, etc. He loved animals, He had a fish called "Pikey" which lived in the pond behind his house, and a dog called Rover, who was a brown Labrador. As his years passed, he was in many jobs; Taxi Driving, Fishing and being a pilot,on the side he also worked as supermarket clerks and butchers assistants, Where he learnt many valuable skills until one night he was awoke by screaming and gunshots, Then a bright light flashed and the CCA stormed into his room,kidnapping him and thousands of others, sending them to various cities, the old and young were killed ruthlessly, as the combine had no use for them, the train was going high speed as the 7 hour war unfolded before his eyes, when he arrived at a train station, all the gunshots stopped, the war was over, the combine had won, he didnt know where he was, and asked a fellow citizen, they replied with: "City eighteen", instead of police, there were now CCA, he got used to it after a while, He was met by a High ranking CCA authority and sent to the civil housing block, where he talked to the clerk for a good half an hour to get a cheap deal on an new apartment, so he would not have to sleep on the streets all night, he moved in and started to make some friends around C18, Most of his friends got jobs in the CCA and he thought it looked scary,but rewarding, so he built up the courage and sent an application in, and is waiting for the response so he can start making a living in C18 Again.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1.5 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 1 year maybe?

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT 0

5. In what country do you live?
England

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On a server called Apexgaming hl2rp, there was an Necrotic event and there was 5 of us locked in the back-room of a shop, the zombies were breaking down the door and we had to think fast, we boarded the doors up with boxes and tried to fend them off, we survived ;D

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Joseph Price
CID: 00168
Height: 5.9
Hair Colour Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 170
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Nothing.
Notable Qualities: A good listener and quick thinker

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, every time i get the chance.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am willing to give my life up for the Universal Union

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I do.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Why would I not want to help join help fight for the MPF? I want to help the MPF and the citizens of the city to the best of my ability. I would be honored to serve the MPF and help keep the peace, justice, and order.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Joseph Price hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 04:09:23 PM by [ALM] Royal »

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joseph Price's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »
This hasn't been explicitly defined in the rules yet, but a paragraph is more than one sentence.  This is in reference to questions two and three in the OOC section.

Also, you may want to double check your CID.

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 04:06:04 PM »
Forgot to add the two naughts, sorry.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joseph Price\'s Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 05:14:16 PM »
Im going to accept you for an interview but would like to point out the following:

Your backstories timespan seems very short, from what I can remember from the canon the CCA didn't exist until after the 7 hour war, and no doubt it took a while to establish all the different cities across the world. You should also consider the date of the 7 hour war, and the date our canon is set in (2019).

However it would be unfair to deny you a chance for not knowing correct/CG's canon, when you could be a great roleplayer.

Post Auto-Merged: March 02, 2014, 06:36:43 PM
Interview succesful
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:36:43 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 02:40:34 PM »
Whitelisted and set up character.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal